Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:20 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Originally Posted by Izzybelely
As an Israeli let me say this....
The evil British race giggled when the Muslims were blowing us up.....they thought they were oh so smart when they packed their country with Mulsims extremists.
They went on about how nasty we Israeli's were to the "Palestinians" and how they supported the poor Arabs blowing us up.
The evil British race isnt laughing now.....stuck with five million of these creeps and you aint getting rid of them.
God is bringing down the evil brits as he has brought down all who set out to hurt his chosen people.
Welcome to the future of the UK...enjoy!!!!
NEW LEVEL OF SCUM SUCKING TROLLING!

Frick off back under your rock!:curse:
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
gawwwd i just found out all about this, nearly had a heartattack, anyway, teen left glasgow airport sat, with 1/2 hr delay, she is now in hongkong, and i've just spoke to her, she didn't have a clue about the attack
Great news Margs. I have just written to Herrchoock asking if she had heard from you. I texted you twice yesterday and then I read about this....
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:23 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

The evil British race giggled when the Muslims were blowing us up.....they thought they were oh so smart when they packed their country with Mulsims extremists.
They went on about how nasty we Israeli's were to the "Palestinians" and how they supported the poor Arabs blowing us up.
The evil British race isnt laughing now.....stuck with five million of these creeps and you aint getting rid of them.
God is bringing down the evil brits as he has brought down all who set out to hurt his chosen people.
The nation of Israel is an abomination. All the more ironic that the 'evil British race' was the primary party in its creation. Anyway ... back under your bridge mate ...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:24 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

oh piss off you twat
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

gawwwd i just found out all about this, nearly had a heartattack, anyway, teen left glasgow airport sat, with 1/2 hr delay, she is now in hongkong, and i've just spoke to her, she didn't have a clue about the attack

thats great her flight left before all that cr@p happened.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:25 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by elfman
oh piss off you twat
Eloquently put Elfman!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by busterboy
NEW LEVEL OF SCUM SUCKING TROLLING!

Frick off back under your rock!:curse:

Yeah, was thinking the same myself. What an idiot posting that.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:26 pm
Banned

Izzybelely is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
The nation of Israel is an abomination. All the more ironic that the 'evil British race' was the primary party in its creation. Anyway ... back under your bridge mate ...
Like I said....God has decreed that the sun has set on the British....and no amount of jealousy towards the eternal children of God will reverse that..
the evil British sought to fill their country with muslims and they pay...its gonna be fun!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:29 pm
A rather curious boy

Like I said....God has decreed that the sun has set on the British....and no amount of jealousy towards the eternal children of God will reverse that..
the evil British sought to fill their country with muslims and they pay...its gonna be fun!
What ever medication you are on mate, take more!

You are being ignored until you resurface as some other little troll.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

So glad she left before all that happened, must have been a complete nightmare for all those folk waiting in the departures queue. Thank gawd no was injured.

Debbie
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think you are in the wrong forum.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:33 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by brissydeb
So glad she left before all that happened, must have been a complete nightmare for all those folk waiting in the departures queue. Thank gawd no was injured.

Debbie
And they picked the busy weekend for families going on holidays! I rarely get this angry.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:34 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by brissydeb
I think you are in the wrong forum.
Wrong forum or wrong planet?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busterboy
And they picked the busy weekend for families going on holidays! I rarely get this angry.
It just winds you up so much. Was in the centre of Glasgow tonight, was a bit quieter than usual. Just pisses you off that these people, don't know how to put in to words what I'm try to say but.........restaurants, bars and streets quieter so the average sole trader is loosing money cos of some fecked up fanatic. Costs the country £££.:curse::curse:
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't you got better things to do with you time than to troll this site? Your previous aliases todate: Hippy-Dippy, Brewerboy1, hillbille, Blewerboy1, harringtongirl, rustrytrombone and rustyboy.

Bye, Bye.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.