Wikiposts

Girlfriend wanted

Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girlfriend wanted

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
You have way too much free time on your hands!

S

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

OK, like tory minister I'll cave into public pressure and spill the beans. But it will have to be tomorrow now, as I havn't enough time to type the whole story out. I'll save it for work instead...

S

I'll be on tenterhooks...
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:00 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I'll be on tenterhooks...

I really hope this isn't going to turn into the ongoing Swerv-O's comedy relationship column...

S
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

I'm sure it will be over the second you tell us the story.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:02 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope this isn't going to turn into the ongoing Swerv-O's comedy relationship column...

S
Well we can't promise anything....but I for one am looking forward to tomorrow. It'll be my reason to get out of bed, being as I lost my f***ing job!!!!Aaaaagh!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:26 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Wow iPom, were you sitting at the next table? That's exactly what happened!

I quite like the idea of the Swerv-o Dating Column, there would never be a dull entry that's for certain.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chels
Wow iPom, were you sitting at the next table? That's exactly what happened!

Nope ... just the imaginings of my febrile imagination. Wouldn't have minded sitting at the next table though...
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:01 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Swervo gets fixed up by Geordie George on a blind-ish sort of date...
It's nothing to do with me!

I just witness the fall out. One compensation for being married is knowing you don't have to deal with the singles scene.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:08 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Nope ... just the imaginings of my febrile imagination. Wouldn't have minded sitting at the next table though...
....you and me both!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:46 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geoff Spilman
Hi

Unusual one I know, but don't want to go on my own.
I have had a PR Visa for a few years but have split from my partner and would still like to go (preferably before the new rules come in). I'm 40, medium build, decent looking( I think!) non smoker. Looking to settle in Melbourne.

Any takers?

<settles in to deckchair>
pass the popcorn around please
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Well we can't promise anything....but I for one am looking forward to tomorrow. It'll be my reason to get out of bed, being as I lost my f***ing job!!!!Aaaaagh!
Oh no.
Are you devastasted or delighted???????????????????????
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by seang
<settles in to deckchair>
pass the popcorn around please
Well keep the popcorn coming because this thread had turned into something quite riveting.Has the original poster got back to the replies he`s generated?Probably still asleep!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Ever thought of making a film?
My thoughts exactly.
IPOM you are wasted on BE!

I`ve replied all in wrong order.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wilgar
IPOM you are wasted on BE!

Where would you suggest I go? No-one else will have me.

Or perhaps, I am just 'wasted' ....

Last edited by iPom; Feb 20th 2007 at 11:01 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 5:17 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

did he start a new thread??? i want to know what happened

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.