Wikiposts

GHDs online

Old May 9th 2010, 12:49 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question GHDs online

My beloved GHDs have gone to straight hair heaven! I'm lost without them. Anyone recommend a decent online retailer selling them at a good price?
Old May 9th 2010, 12:55 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GHDs online

Originally Posted by herrchook
My beloved GHDs have gone to straight hair heaven! I'm lost without them. Anyone recommend a decent online retailer selling them at a good price?
www.ry.com.au

Very good site.

Be very careful if you go to any other site because if the price is too good to be true then it is, you can go to the GHD site and check the authenticity of any other site you go on.

RY.com is excellent and I have had them checked out with GHD as well, its usually free delivery - I get most of my hair products from there.
Old May 9th 2010, 1:15 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
www.ry.com.au

Very good site.

Be very careful if you go to any other site because if the price is too good to be true then it is, you can go to the GHD site and check the authenticity of any other site you go on.

RY.com is excellent and I have had them checked out with GHD as well, its usually free delivery - I get most of my hair products from there.
Thanks Sam, that one came up when I was searching but I know there's loads of fakes out there so a recommendation is perfect
Old May 9th 2010, 1:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sam, that one came up when I was searching but I know there's loads of fakes out there so a recommendation is perfect
My GHDs blew up and I couldnt afford to shell out for another pair so I bought some Silver Bullet hair straighteners from that site, I get on really well with them.

Excellent service, some of the serum I ordered from there leaked a bit so I called the customer service hotline and they straight away credited my account.

I would deffo recommend them.
Old May 9th 2010, 3:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You could always go to your local Price Attack shop and buy a pair of Diva. They're exactly the same, made by the same guy who created GHDs but at a fraction of the price. I couldn't run to replacing my GHDs, Diva are identical.
Old May 9th 2010, 8:25 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You could always go to your local Price Attack shop and buy a pair of Diva. They're exactly the same, made by the same guy who created GHDs but at a fraction of the price. I couldn't run to replacing my GHDs, Diva are identical.
Why couldn't I have seen this an hour ago . Shiny new GHDs hopefully on their way to me courtesy of the site Sam recommended and I even did a spot of googling and found a discount code so got a bit of money off
Old May 9th 2010, 10:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why couldn't I have seen this an hour ago . Shiny new GHDs hopefully on their way to me courtesy of the site Sam recommended and I even did a spot of googling and found a discount code so got a bit of money off
I replied as soon as I saw the thread, sorry As long as you've got a good price then not to worry. Happy straightening
Old May 10th 2010, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

How much are they Pen?
Old May 10th 2010, 4:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by debsy
How much are they Pen?
About $150 I think. The only difference I can see is that the ready light is green and it says Diva instead of GHD on the round hinge bit. Oh and they don't beep when ready like the newer GHD ones do.
Old May 10th 2010, 6:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

About $150 I think. The only difference I can see is that the ready light is green and it says Diva instead of GHD on the round hinge bit. Oh and they don't beep when ready like the newer GHD ones do.
That's a pretty great saving