Ggrrrrrrrrr

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ggrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by soapy
you missed your chance ya numpty!

all you had to keep saying was............. sorry, sorry, i missed that, pardon, and keep going on and on until the put down the phone
lol, yeah then say to her...learn English love, it will help.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:17 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
LOL i'll remember that in future !!!

i've also never been called 'Scotch' before

aye cheeky old witch bein nasty to ma wee Scotch Egg
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:46 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
aye cheeky old witch bein nasty to ma wee Scotch Egg
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:17 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Need to moan!! I work in a bank here and normally i dont get any problems with customers understanding me..BUT this morning, this old bag phones up looking for some info on her acct, i tell her what she needs to know, and she starts shouting at me, telling me it was ridiculous the bank employed people who didnt speak ENGLISH !!!!! She said are you Scotch, or Irish or a bloody pom !!!!!!! I dont know why but she made me so bloody mad, normally i dont get flustered but idiots, but she got to me this morning!!!! Silly old cow !!!

Rant over
EXACTLY why I don't, and never could work in customer service!!! I'd have looked up her address and gone round that night with a bucket of rotten eggs to pelt her with as she answered the door!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:29 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

dont tell me off here chaps,has anyone delt with ebookers,thay cannot speak english at all.there all indian and have names like,bob ,bill .

i was speaking to them today after the 33304949923993 time i had tried to explain to them they had taken to much money off my card,i said you can keep the money,,and put the phone down,,£80..

ast
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:30 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Customers can be sooooo rude.......ive worked at M&S for past 12 years and believe some of them would make a saint want to swear!!!! C x
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:53 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Need to moan!! I work in a bank here and normally i dont get any problems with customers understanding me..BUT this morning, this old bag phones up looking for some info on her acct, i tell her what she needs to know, and she starts shouting at me, telling me it was ridiculous the bank employed people who didnt speak ENGLISH !!!!! She said are you Scotch, or Irish or a bloody pom !!!!!!! I dont know why but she made me so bloody mad, normally i dont get flustered but idiots, but she got to me this morning!!!! Silly old cow !!!

Rant over
Ignorant people live everywhere, imagine her being someone who has nothing to say in the home, no rellies come over to visit her, and she only has you to express her anger to, are you feeling sympathetic to her...............she still is a silly old cow though . But I know sometimes people just take you off guard, I know the feeling.

Cheers, Miranda
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nah ! i think we should still burn her
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:32 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

nah ! i think we should still burn her
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:28 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

i get it at least once a day.
Too much information mate!
No boasting about your personal life on a public forum...
No matter how Scottish you are..!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:30 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
dont tell me off here chaps,has anyone delt with ebookers,thay cannot speak english at all.there all indian and have names like,bob ,bill .

i was speaking to them today after the 33304949923993 time i had tried to explain to them they had taken to much money off my card,i said you can keep the money,,and put the phone down,,£80..

ast
Hate to say it Ast but you've been had!!!!!

The whole point of not being understood is so customers give up and don't bother trying to claim whats rightfully theirs

Axx