Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Getting post redirected...

Getting post redirected...

Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:48 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Getting post redirected...

Can you do this with Royal Mail and how much does it cost?
Thanks
Janice.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:18 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting post redirected...

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Can you do this with Royal Mail and how much does it cost?
Thanks
Janice.
Yes Janice you can

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/p...mediaId=600008
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus

Shortest thread ever
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Shortest thread ever
we can built on it
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:04 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that.
Can i go down in BE history then for the shortest thread ever?
That would be cool!!!!
Wil check out the link.
Janice .
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

We were just talking about this on another thread. Jasonmb mentioned that they had found a company who would scan your mail and email it to you. This sort of service would be really useful if you don't have a permanent address to go to in Aus. Which many of us don't, plus Auspost won't allow anyone to open a PO Box from outside the country - so this is obviously an option.....

Anyone done it??? Wondering if I would like my post opened by a stranger....
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:22 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

have to say , that if you inform all the ppl you need to ... then why redirect . you pay to redirect crap mostly .

90% of what i will redirect tomorrow will be junk .
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
have to say , that if you inform all the ppl you need to ... then why redirect . you pay to redirect crap mostly .

90% of what i will redirect tomorrow will be junk .
Trouble is, if you only have a hotel or whatever for the first month, you don't have a permanent address to give anybody before you move...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Trouble is, if you only have a hotel or whatever for the first month, you don't have a permanent address to give anybody before you move...
lot of money for junk , i think it best to have it sent to reli in the UK . set up PO.box when in OZ and go with that
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:40 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

theres maybe no answer to suit all . depends what you have ect
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:31 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Mine's all getting redirected to the bin....

I'll be closing all the bank accounts bar one and changing the address of that to a rellie...
Any other post is either bills, junk, or things I've specifically ordered. I dont want either the junk or any uk bills chasing me to Oz.