Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Get Herrchook Up to 1000

Get Herrchook Up to 1000

Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:11 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get Herrchook Up to 1000

Originally Posted by herrchook
??????

I never got to find out what was in the box either!

I had forgotten all about the gnome thing

It was some really weird website herchook

Best you don't ask really
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzy
Just a reminder that I did not go in the box nor did I pay £5 to become a member of the frigging gnome club unlike yourself
You dont know what your missing

heres a joke:

snail knocks on a blokes door, bloke answers says 'piss off' and kicks him across the garden.

2 years later theres a knock on the blokes door, he answers it and the snail says 'what did you do that for'
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'll do it of you like

Oh Cheers Wendy - going now - skate off is on -I'll try and get back in 30 minutes.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
He is busy transfering ALL our home video stuff to CD's.
we need to get that done too. Just another thing on the to do before Oz list
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:13 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Sorry, missed most of this, did herchook make the big finale
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask Possoms about it - she might have managed dial up by the time skate off is over
Oh to have your wit
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:14 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I never got to find out what was in the box either!

I had forgotten all about the gnome thing

It was some really weird website herchook

Best you don't ask really
hmmmm, think you're right.

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Have just seen your avator thingy, am going tae kill ya at the next meet, you know i can
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by possoms
You dont know what your missing

heres a joke:

snail knocks on a blokes door, bloke answers says 'piss off' and kicks him across the garden.

2 years later theres a knock on the blokes door, he answers it and the snail says 'what did you do that for'
Excellent.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Oh to have your wit

Is that green eyes I see

bye bye
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

The list is rather endless isn't it?

Tomorrow he is up early and out to do a carboot sale

Peace and quiet for a couple of hours for me

Oh, and the kids are back at school on Monday

Happy days are here again, don't know the rest but you get the idea
Sunny Sydney

Oh Cheers Wendy - going now - skate off is on -I'll try and get back in 30 minutes.
Enjoy, hope Bonnie goes out, probably not though
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Sorry, missed most of this, did herchook make the big finale
No, nearly there - get wagging that towel (read on the the jokes from earlier), 10 more to go
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:18 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Have just seen your avator thingy, am going tae kill ya at the next meet, you know i can
:scared: AaaaRRggghhhh, death by Margaret Sorry mate, couldn't resist it
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:19 pm
Sunny Sydney

The list is rather endless isn't it?

Tomorrow he is up early and out to do a carboot sale

Peace and quiet for a couple of hours for me

Oh, and the kids are back at school on Monday

Happy days are here again, don't know the rest but you get the idea
We tried to find a car boot in Edinburgh last weekend. We were going to suss it out but it's gone!!! Need to find another one (anyone know of any in Edinburgh?) as the spare room's a tip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.