Reload this Page >

Generating income online...

Generating income online...

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Generating income online...

Hi Guys

I'm looking for ideas that might generate income online. Yes, I am perfectly aware that if any suggestions were that good then you'd keep it to yourselves, but I thought there might be some genuinely helpful bods about that might help me brainstorm a bit.

I'm not suggesting you give up what you think might make the next dot com billion, just some simple suggestions and tips

(There'd obviously be something in it for the right pointer)
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:39 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Generating income online...

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
Hi Guys

I'm looking for ideas that might generate income online. Yes, I am perfectly aware that if any suggestions were that good then you'd keep it to yourselves, but I thought there might be some genuinely helpful bods about that might help me brainstorm a bit.

I'm not suggesting you give up what you think might make the next dot com billion, just some simple suggestions and tips

Been thinkin and thinkin about this for months and so far come up wi nowt
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:40 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Personally I think online retailing here is quite a way behind the UK... So if I was you I might do a lot of research into trying to find something that works well back in Blighty but hasn't arrived/taken off over here yet... Just a quick thought...
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:49 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rodders39
Personally I think online retailing here is quite a way behind the UK... So if I was you I might do a lot of research into trying to find something that works well back in Blighty but hasn't arrived/taken off over here yet... Just a quick thought...
Never a truer word spoken and e-commerce websites are something I am going to be offering along with another BE member....I'm not offering a BE member with every online shop site purchase, I meant....you know what I meant.

The tip is a good one, thanks
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:57 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I think small things like DVD's CD's and tickets work best online . Large items cost too much to post and Auspost tend to break them. Plus you have the issue of sending stuff back etc etc.

Are there any online book shops in Oz such as Amazon ?

Good luck.

Hi Guys

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 2:56 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
I think small things like DVD's CD's and tickets work best online . Large items cost too much to post and Auspost tend to break them. Plus you have the issue of sending stuff back etc etc.

Are there any online book shops in Oz such as Amazon ?

Good luck.
Yes there's a few...