Gammy

Old Aug 11th 2014, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gammy

I find it hard to believe that a convicted sex offender would in any way shape or form be allowed to bring up a surrogate child.

But what is also shocking to me is that Australia still has the right to prevent disabled children from entering the country if they are going to cost more than $40k in medical expenses in their lifetime (Australian migration act). So technically, Gammy could be refused a visa to enter anyway- contrary to his human rights.
Old Aug 11th 2014, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I find it hard to believe that a convicted sex offender would in any way shape or form be allowed to bring up a surrogate child.

But what is also shocking to me is that Australia still has the right to prevent disabled children from entering the country if they are going to cost more than $40k in medical expenses in their lifetime (Australian migration act). So technically, Gammy could be refused a visa to enter anyway- contrary to his human rights.

Depends on whether you believe in rehabilitation or not. That awful presenter on 60 minutes pretty much said on air that peodo's cannot be rehabilitated.
Old Aug 11th 2014, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Ok one more bitch about Channel 9. Rugby No. 10's are called fly halves not five eights. Bogans
Old Aug 11th 2014, 9:28 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
OK. I couldn't give 2 shoots about the parents or the baby. Sure it's a sad story but there are plenty of sad stories in the world. They have their reasons and really its no ones business but their own...... and of course, probably for a good hefty fee, the business of the heap of shit that is channel 9

So I had been bypassing this story on the usual news websites, far more interesting in that ISIS are doing in Iraq and the like, so I thought I'd dedicate some of my hard earned Sunday evening to channel 9 and 60 minutes last night, well what a mistake that was.

What a bunch of dicks channel 9 are. They played right to the bogan audience, vilifying and crucifying that bloke. Sure he's no upstanding citizen and the couple are not your average run of the bogan mill couple, but what a disgrace channel 9 are.

Channel 9 you should be ashamed.
I've got no idea about the tv programme because I don't watch regular tv.
However; the bloke in question is a convicted paedophile.
I'd find something else to get angry about if I were you.
Old Aug 11th 2014, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kapri
I've got no idea about the tv programme because I don't watch regular tv.
However; the bloke in question is a convicted paedophile.
I'd find something else to get angry about if I were you.
So. The idea of jail time is rehabilitation. Maybe he's rehabilitated.
Old Aug 12th 2014, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok one more bitch about Channel 9. Rugby No. 10's are called fly halves not five eights. Bogans
So. The idea of jail time is rehabilitation. Maybe he's rehabilitated.
Tila Tequila Thinks Adolf Hitler Was Just Really Misunderstood - Blabberazzi

When you're done with this one, perhaps you could help this little darlin fight her corner
Old Aug 13th 2014, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

A paedophile is like an alcoholic - they will always BE an alcoholic, they are never "cured". To put the temptation under their noses, so to speak, is foolish in the extreme, no matter how much that man claims that his urges have gone away.