Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fridays episode of Eastenders ARRGGHH!!

Fridays episode of Eastenders ARRGGHH!!

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fridays episode of Eastenders ARRGGHH!!

Originally Posted by asher
so what will you bribe me to watch it and lip read him for you

Or watch the repeat with Subs on
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:49 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

You know I've been waiting for last nights episode and being able to finally see who this 'stalker' is! How disappointing is it that when they showed him no-one knew who it was!!!!

If it is Stephen - They could have at least had Ian say 'Stephen?' because they've changed the actor so it didn't mean a thing to the viewers.

Oh dear, I've gotten too involved in soap story line me thinks...
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:52 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DebraH
I'm in Oz, but my sister has been telling me about EE. do you see the tormentor at all? Only my sister reckons its Lucy.
Lucy has had some major surgery then LMAO

I couldn't hear what the little weasle said either damn annoying I hate cliffhangers althoughif he was hanging off one I would have enjoyed it more

How the writers managed to get 3 different women to marry him and think it would be realistic i'll never know cause the character is a complete ****.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by medwaymark

Or watch the repeat with Subs on
If you had to watch with subtitles you would realise how pointless they are I can guarantee this would be left off as its always too far behind
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

helenwilson will become famous soon enough

OK puzzle solved. The man we saw in Fridays episode is the new actor who is going to be playing STEPHEN BEALE. So no real surprises there