Free for all

Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice
Default Re: Free for all

Originally Posted by andicee
So...is that supposed to explain why they say maroon, maroan? Must confess I'm more confused than I was before...time for a Stella methinks.
SURPRISE!SURPRISE! Stella has come to visit again or are you renting her a room
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by ragner
SURPRISE!SURPRISE! Stella has come to visit again or are you renting her a room
Ahh, Stella, a friend indeed. She keeps me warm on dark, lonely nights, is a source of constant amusement and will keep my doctor busy for years to come.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

Ahh, Stella, a friend indeed. She keeps me warm on dark, lonely nights, is a source of constant amusement and will keep my doctor busy for years to come.

Aswell as the owner of the local bws
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Aswell as the owner of the local bws
Are you feeling ok? You're quite funny for a change
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
So the Bloke is snubbing the Northsiders for the Southsiders, now we know where we stand, didn't think one little miscalculation with a window could have such a catastrophic effect.
Oh I wouldn't worry, we won't get to the Gold Coast as he's already having second thoughts about driving that far, as I knew he would. As for the Belvedere the reason I hadn't suggested us coming over is because I'm not a 100%-positive-Aussie-loving person and never will be, and so I'm not really sure I'm welcome.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:32 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oh I wouldn't worry, we won't get to the Gold Coast as he's already having second thoughts about driving that far, as I knew he would. As for the Belvedere the reason I hadn't suggested us coming over is because I'm not a 100%-positive-Aussie-loving person and never will be, and so I'm not really sure I'm welcome.
Oooooohhhh!!! (felt the need to add, taking free for all to heart ) That's never stopped you coming for a before, wouldn't invite you if we didn't want you there (ducks... but just being honest).

We know you are not 100%-positive-Aussie-loving person and we'll never convince you otherwise but as I've always said (not being one not to say it) you need to look for positives +++ as well to achieve any sort of balance and holistic health, life is what you make of it....

Last edited by annqldau; Jul 9th 2007 at 9:02 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:03 pm

never mind lazing in bed where's your reply you are slipping.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
never mind lazing in bed where's your reply you are slipping.
Jeez, you should know me better than to expect an answer at that time of the morning!!
All I can add is that although life is what you make it, most people have to make it within certain constraints - for example, in my old life I could be footloose and fancy-free and rush off to every meet and get out there and party and enjoy life. But now I'm married and have to consider someone else, who has a different lifestyle...... as you know. No-one told me marriage was like walking a tightrope
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:09 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

i tell you what pal ,what ever you are on Andicee would like some of it so hopefully he wouldn't talk and bore us all about the Arsenal
At the moment I am mainlining tea and crushing Halls Soothers into a blackened spoon in anticipation of my next hit.

I have also found 'Airwaves' (the chewing gum that clears yer nostrils) so I am happier today than yesterday.

OK, enough of this cold weather, let's all stop recycling and generate some Carbon Dioxide ... put the heat back on please!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:53 am

Jeez, you should know me better than to expect an answer at that time of the morning!!
All I can add is that although life is what you make it, most people have to make it within certain constraints - for example, in my old life I could be footloose and fancy-free and rush off to every meet and get out there and party and enjoy life. But now I'm married and have to consider someone else, who has a different lifestyle...... as you know. No-one told me marriage was like walking a tightrope
It's a tightrope even if they don't have a different lifestyle....

Constraints are what you make of them and here endeth the lesson... as I haven't had much sleep and will get into trouble again...
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you feeling ok? You're quite funny for a change
bloody cheek! thats great coming from someone who enjoys wearing pink T shirts and bright yellow football shirts with the "get me a bucket i'm goin'to be sick" arsenal on it with cashing blue collars
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:16 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

And of course, once you've had a few, you also become a source of constant amusement to us 'moderate drinkers' who are observing you

Mind that first st....... too late!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:16 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Mastrubation? or did you mean the thing that too much of it will make you go blind,and before you say anything i don't wear glasses
No you just have a white stick
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
No you just have a white stick
How do you know?Are you one of these stalkers i have heard about ,preying on us young innocences on this internet thingy
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

one quick question doesn't the word Mastrubation have the letters "ur"in it instead of "ru"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.