Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

Old Jun 13th 2013, 5:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

The wife was counting all the 5 cents and 10 cents out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."
Old Jun 13th 2013, 5:45 am
Account Closed

Default Re: forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

The wife was counting all the 5 cents and 10 cents out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."
Old Jun 13th 2013, 5:51 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

DO: Donate to alzheimers

DO NOT: make sexual innuendos in threads about paedophilia, even if they are about Catholic priests
Old Jun 13th 2013, 5:55 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

DO NOT: use terms like "chubster" or "frumpster" in the Thyroid Part [insert latest edition here] thread
Old Jun 13th 2013, 6:21 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Don't double post, without a good reason..

there is never a good reason

but wait..

Don't waste lost of space in a post with lots of line spaces, just pisses [people off when they get to the bottom.. actually that could be a good idea at times
Old Jun 13th 2013, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
DO NOT: use terms like "chubster" or "frumpster" in the Thyroid Part [insert latest edition here] thread
I regularly get involved in tubs vs clinchers threads, but it's not what you think.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Don't double post, without a good reason..

there is never a good reason

but wait..

Don't waste lost of space in a post with lots of line spaces, just pisses [people off when they get to the bottom.. actually that could be a good idea at times
I had to post that twice so Paulry'd get it

Do not: quote a post where the poster has wasted loads of space to piss people off, cos then they'll be pissed off twice and have an episode
Old Jun 13th 2013, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Do: go to the melbourne comedy festival roadshow, Bob Franklin is a legend
Old Jun 13th 2013, 11:12 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Do: if someone has posted a joke you like, then do quote all of it before posting this smiley.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Do check what you've typed before posting if your fat fingers may cause you to add extra characters.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 1:46 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by roaringmouse
Do check what you've typed before posting if your fat fingers may cause you to add extra characters.
Spotted that, but I was too late to edit it..
Old Jun 13th 2013, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

Ed and Linda met on a singles cruise; Ed fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart, Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Linda to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Linda was indeed his soul mate and true love.

Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Linda to a fine restaurant.

While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV.

In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Linda paused- responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem.

I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally

honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker." Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."
Old Jun 20th 2013, 7:51 am
Account Closed

Do: take the opportunity to use the lav even at the slightest hint of a twinge before commencing a 500k drive with no bogs on the way

if not

Do: take a roll of toilet paper with you, that is if you want to stroll back from your bush shite still wearing socks
Old Jun 20th 2013, 10:32 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Ed and Linda met on a singles cruise; Ed fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart, Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Linda to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Linda was indeed his soul mate and true love.

Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Linda to a fine restaurant.

While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV.

In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Linda paused- responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem.

I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally

honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker." Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."
No she really was a hooker her name was Brian & she played for Hull Kingston Rovers.......
Old Jun 27th 2013, 6:16 am
Account Closed

mmmmmmm bacon
Attached Thumbnails forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line-971479_484166548325377_2139108892_n.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.