Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

Old Jun 11th 2013, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

Don't: read any of this thread whilst eating - you'll snort your brekkie all over the keyboard!!
Old Jun 11th 2013, 11:23 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: forum survival guide, the do's and don'ts - or How to stay stress free on line

Originally Posted by cresta57
We've had "the death list" a few times over the years. I won quite early on in January one year. This time my money is on another double, I'm reckoning Phill the Greek & Nelson Mandela before Christmas. Which strangely enough leads me into today's little gem.
Prince Philip and Nelson Mandela die & arrive at the pearly gates. Philip turns to St Peter and says: "By jove! They've even fetched the butler"

I'll get my coat

That's too close to the truth!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 9:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was over the moon today, when my beloved wife who i've not seen for 3 weeks sent me a text saying she loves anal

I've since found out that she's dyslexic, she loves Alan, my best mate
Old Jun 12th 2013, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Wait at least until page 5 of any thread before invoking Godwin's Law
Old Jun 12th 2013, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Do: google Godwins law before saying lol.......lol
Old Jun 12th 2013, 10:21 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
this also will include references to sex in all its forms.

for those too lazy to google Godwin's law, just click here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

also
Don't.. search google etc before asking your question, or if you are wanting to emigrate with your 2 GCSEs, then don't look at any of the immigration forums before asking the best way to get to.....

Last edited by mikelincs; Jun 12th 2013 at 10:44 am.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 10:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mikelincs
this also will include references to sex in all it's forms.

for those too lazy to google Godwin's law, just click here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

also
Don't.. search google etc before asking your question, or if you are wanting to emigrate with your 2 GCSEs, then don't look at any of the immigration forums before asking the best way to get to.....
You know I'm going to keep this going til at least post 61 now don't you
Old Jun 12th 2013, 10:45 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
You know I'm going to keep this going til at least post 61 now don't you
Don't make any posts with grammatical or spelling errors, these will be picked up and picked upon. If you do make one, go back and edit it in time, then anyone who has posted the error in a quote will look a bit silly..
Old Jun 12th 2013, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Don't make any posts with grammatical or spelling errors, these will be picked up and picked upon. If you do make one, go back and edit it in time, then anyone who has posted the error in a quote will look a bit silly..
i really wish you'd waited til 60 for that, the temptation is killing me.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 12:51 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
I'll take shallow and stupid over high and mighty any day of the week dude
Sure you can have that
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulry
Sure you can have that
How jolly kind of you, thanks pal
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Do not: take yourself too seriously, you'd be truly amazed at what a dick you look
Old Jun 12th 2013, 8:52 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Another one: Learn from what triggered previous departures
Old Jun 13th 2013, 3:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulry
Another one: Learn from what triggered previous departures
Didn't I just address that in the previous post Brrrruce??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8kMmUxkSE

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Jun 13th 2013 at 4:12 am.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 5:39 am
Account Closed

Once upon a time a powerful Emperor of the Rising Sun advertised for a new Chief Samurai.

After a year, only three applied for the job: a Japanese, a Chinese and a Jewish Samurai.

"Demonstrate your skills!" commanded the Emperor.

The Japanese samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box and released a fly.

He drew his samurai sword and *Swish!* the fly fell to the floor, neatly divided in two!

"What a feat!" said the Emperor.

"Number Two Samurai, show me what you do."

The Chinese samurai smiled confidently, stepped forward and opened a tiny box, releasing a fly.

He drew his samurai sword and * Swish! * Swish! * The fly fell to the floor neatly quartered.

"That is skill!" nodded the Emperor.

"How are you going to top that, Number three Samurai?"

The Jewish samurai, Obi-wan Cohen, stepped forward, opened a tiny box releasing one fly,

drew his samurai sword and *Swoooooosh! * flourished his sword mightily,

But the fly was still buzzing around!

In disappointment, the Emperor said, "What kind of skill is that? The fly isn't even dead."

"Dead," replied the Jewish Samurai.

"Dead is easy. Circumcision!!!...now THAT takes skill!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.