Forum retirement

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum retirement

Originally Posted by soapy
look at the last one i sent u and it might bring it all back lol
Hello Soapy

Are you reincarcerated ?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 11:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hello Soapy

Are you reincarcerated ?
good try mate, but u dont get rid of me that easy
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

good try mate, but u dont get rid of me that easy
Oh, are you still here ?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh, are you still here ?
too young to retire, unlike yirself
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

too young to retire, unlike yirself
It's the forum years that count.

What were you registered as before Soapy ?

Moses wasn't it ?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
It's the forum years that count.

What were you registered as before Soapy ?

Moses wasn't it ?
ha ha ha as moses did with the sea, i will do with yir bawz
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

ha ha ha as moses did with the sea, i will do with yir bawz
Reminded me of this one..........
Attached Thumbnails Forum retirement-image01010.jpg  
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Reminded me of this one..........
ha ha ha magic bix. i have one here too, but it might get me a warning, but it is the barbie forum
how do u know when its cold enough to decorate the tree

Last edited by Sue; Dec 22nd 2005 at 12:50 pm. Reason: Picture removed - ......wagging finger at Soapy......."now then, now then!"
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

ha ha ha magic bix. i have one here too, but it might get me a warning, but it is the barbie forum
how do u know when its cold enough to decorate the tree
That's a fine set of xmas balls
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
That's a fine set of xmas balls
i tell her that every night
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

i tell her that every night
Ah, so Scottish then....and very spruce too.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Ah, so Scottish then....and very spruce too.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Pathetic...... FFS - are neither of you going ??
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Pathetic...... FFS - are neither of you going ??
Sorry no ....it's a lonely world out there with no keyboard

We just thought the forum was getting a bit quiet so wanted to see who was about
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry no ....it's a lonely world out there with no keyboard

We just thought the forum was getting a bit quiet so wanted to see who was about
No ****ing willpower

Merry christmas Bixie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.