Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Flying to UK with a 2 year old.

Flying to UK with a 2 year old.

Old Oct 2nd 2013, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Flying to UK with a 2 year old.

Has anyone done this and used a car-seat for the little'un?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience/feedback/ideas as we're flying back for a few weeks in February and are frankly terrified at the prospect!

Cheers all

(oh and long time no see)

Old Oct 2nd 2013, 3:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying to UK with a 2 year old.

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Has anyone done this and used a car-seat for the little'un?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience/feedback/ideas as we're flying back for a few weeks in February and are frankly terrified at the prospect!

Cheers all

(oh and long time no see)

We flew back from Canada to UK (not as far I know) with our almost 2 year old at the time. We used a car seat and it worked really well. Take lots of things to do and plenty of snacks. We had a backpack full of crap. Don't fret, you'll be fine.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying to UK with a 2 year old.

I flew to Australia and back with a two year old - a few years ago now. Didn't even think about a car seat - was fine. Took plenty of snacks and things to do. Booked a window and middle seat which gave us plenty of room x