FLY ON THE WALL

Old Dec 6th 2010, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default FLY ON THE WALL

If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere anytime where would it be and why? Past Present or Future, Just a bit of fun

I will start,

I would like to be a fly in the Queens bedroom to see if she farts in front of Phillip
Old Dec 6th 2010, 3:18 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLY ON THE WALL

Originally Posted by pink13
If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere anytime where would it be and why? Past Present or Future, Just a bit of fun

I will start,

I would like to be a fly in the Queens bedroom to see if she farts in front of Phillip
you assume they share a room.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
you assume they share a room.
did i say that

but i am sure if they don't she warms the sheets for him some times
Old Dec 6th 2010, 3:41 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I will start,

Julia Gillard's bedroom to confirm my gaydar isn't malfunctioning.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 7:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be a fly on the wall in my house. I'd be dead as soon as I landed.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I will start,

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the next Aussie cricket team selectors meeting....... I bet the conversation will be interesting
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I will start,

I can imagine old Lizzie lying on the bed - on her back with her legs raised and saying 'Phil, pull ones finger - go on, hurry' and as Phil pulls her finger, she lifts up her bottom a bit further and pushes out a hot smelly guff causing Phil to wrinkle his nose and say 'Good gracious dear, did a rat end its life and decompose in ones bottom?

'You should have seen the brown barge I left down the toilet' The Queen would giggle.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:41 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I can imagine old Lizzie lying on the bed - on her back with her legs raised and saying 'Phil, pull ones finger - go on, hurry' and as Phil pulls her finger, she lifts up her bottom a bit further and pushes out a hot smelly guff causing Phil to wrinkle his nose and say 'Good gracious dear, did a rat end its life and decompose in ones bottom?

'You should have seen the brown barge I left down the toilet' The Queen would giggle.
Lol. A late contender for post of the year I fancy. Great imagery.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:56 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

TAKE HER TO THE TOWER !!!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 1:11 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Julia Gillard's bedroom to confirm my gaydar isn't malfunctioning.
Had just this conversation last night... I mean, how can a woman romantically involved with a hairdresser have roots like that?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
TAKE HER TO THE TOWER !!!!!!!!
Oh but Phil, have you seen my sex toys, one cannot possibly have a good night without ones sex toys'

'Darling, I would have thought ones royal cock would have been more than enough for one, although I would liken it to throwing a sausage down a hallway as it is a tad saggy down there'

'Philly darling, I beg you not to talk about ones genitalia in such fashion, after all 'she' was like a cruise liner and gave immense pleasure and a good ride to you in times of need, do be grateful darling'

'In times of need, I beg to differ, I lost half of my family and myself up there and possibly some of the crown jewels'
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:17 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Oh but Phil, have you seen my sex toys, one cannot possibly have a good night without ones sex toys'

'Darling, I would have thought ones royal cock would have been more than enough for one, although I would liken it to throwing a sausage down a hallway as it is a tad saggy down there'

'Philly darling, I beg you not to talk about ones genitalia in such fashion, after all 'she' was like a cruise liner and gave immense pleasure and a good ride to you in times of need, do be grateful darling'

'In times of need, I beg to differ, I lost half of my family and myself up there and possibly some of the crown jewels'
i was considering adding PP to the most missed poster
( i just assumed she`d been take by aliens and a clone left in her place )
but having read the bove
shes back
Old Dec 7th 2010, 7:20 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
Had just this conversation last night... I mean, how can a woman romantically involved with a hairdresser have roots like that?
You obviously saw the same bit of footage I did - I thought the same.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 8:54 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
Originally Posted by Seasider
You obviously saw the same bit of footage I did - I thought the same.
Yup, a distinct lacking a rooting happening over at Chez Gillard
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:20 pm

The Queen was busy planning her royal waxing appointment, this is where her beaver gets waxed with purple wax - not ordinary wax and is commonly known in Buckingham Palace as a royal waxing.

'Darling one could do that with gaffer tape' Phillip sighed as stared in the mirror trying to pluck hair from his nose with the royal tweezers.

Lizzie giggled and replied 'Do not be so silly, the gaffer tape is not purple so it could not possibly work'

(sounds of knocking at the door in royal fashion of course)

Puffing his chest up, Phillip says in a deep voice 'Enter'

'Her Royal Majesty, the therapist has arrived to wax ones royal quim' said the lady in waiting.

Ten minutes later the Queen is having her royal minge waxed and Phillip is discussing the whole situation with Charles.

'She is not as feminine as one would think' Phillip said as he sipped on his royal tea.

'Why not?' Charles demanded, not really wanting to hear it.

'Well she has this habit of asking me to pull her finger and then letting one off and she has taken to running round the room naked, showing ones royal muff off'

'Is that the worst of it Daddy?' Charles asked in royal mortification

'No, it is not, it gets worse' Phillip said shaking his head and then added 'It is the naked riding of the horses I really object to, the stable hand was stuck to the saddle for quite some time afterwards'.