Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Flood in the garage....

Wikiposts

Flood in the garage....

Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flood in the garage....

We had a flood in the garage, am currently unpacking some of the 60 teachests effected by water, that we weren't going to unpack til we brought our own house.... everything is SOAKED...

Bloody Perth...

I am surrounded by soggy bubble wrap and wet newspapers... :curse:

Kids are delighted, it's like christmas with all their stuff all over the house...

I'm going to kill some one... but with me not being a West Coast Eagle player you will probably never hear about it...
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flood in the garage....

So sorry to hear about this, it happened to us too when we first arrived, karma on its way

M
Old Jun 1st 2008, 7:08 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

What you mean, it never rains in Perth, well thats unless the foxtel man installs the cables and doesnt put the roof tiles back on.

Found out the wet way!!!
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:26 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
We had a flood in the garage, am currently unpacking some of the 60 teachests effected by water, that we weren't going to unpack til we brought our own house.... everything is SOAKED...

Bloody Perth...

I am surrounded by soggy bubble wrap and wet newspapers... :curse:

Kids are delighted, it's like christmas with all their stuff all over the house...

I'm going to kill some one... but with me not being a West Coast Eagle player you will probably never hear about it...
Can you salvage any of it Eddie? Or is it ruined?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I've salvaging bits of my life all afternoon...

The majority of it is ok, but there are some bits and pieces that have gone straight into the bin...

The jury is still out on my pink dualit 3 slice toaster... when I picked it out of the box the water ran out of it.... HE tells me that it will be okay when it dries out, but I'm a bit dubious, this is the guy who didn't mention you shouldn't clean the oven with a bucket of water whilst it is still on at the mains.... and larfed when I got a shock that belted me across the kitchen

Any one out there KNOW about toasters?