flippin hell,£400

Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:11 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default flippin hell,£400

4x4 road tax 400 quid,,bloody hell thats a few quid..

and income tax goes down, blimey....

good old gordon..
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: flippin hell,£400

Glad I have got a Fiesta, well for now anyway. Excellent news for the Income Tax.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:43 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Glad I have got a Fiesta, well for now anyway. Excellent news for the Income Tax.
not for us though what about the new tax he has bought in for people taking money out of the country,bloody cheek,3% on anything over £20k..
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
not for us though what about the new tax he has bought in for people taking money out of the country,bloody cheek,3% on anything over £20k..
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by herrchook
its 6% for those living in scotland
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

he giveth with one & taketh with the other
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Aston- can you send out a link for us to see. I would at this point like to swear really loudly - bit I'm a LADEEE

Carol
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:08 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

I just love the way for labour bloke anyone whos single and on less than 18K is now worse off with income tax, whereas those above are better off.. Counting on the poor voiting labour anyway, and trying to swing middle england.... Billions waste, pensions knobbled, unemployment 1 million ha ha... and all new labour

2% of company tax, unless you're a small or medium business which drive this country, and they've just had theirs raised 2%... whos the friend on new labour ?
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

OMG at this rate we will not have anything left by the time we get there. I was also glad to read this
"Mr Brown rejected Tory calls to put VAT on airline tickets, which would have meant a 17.5 per cent rise in prices."
We tried to book our flights yesterday, only to find that Emirates have put the prices up by approximately £200 per person :curse:
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:35 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough

Any idea when this comes into effect? I can't seem to find anything on the HM Treasury website at all??
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:39 pm
Banned

8.am 1st of april...!!!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

8.am 1st of april...!!!
I wondered what the PM was and then I sussed, OMG Graham and I were trying to suss out possible ways to get money there, you wind up merchant lol
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by grahampaula
I wondered what the PM was and then I sussed, OMG Graham and I were trying to suss out possible ways to get money there, you wind up merchant lol

i am sorry,it just shows you ,that nothing is unbelievable with this government

i would of thought that most of us on here wont give two flyin forks about gordon brown and his little case..

ast
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

i am sorry,it just shows you ,that nothing is unbelievable with this government

i would of thought that most of us on here wont give two flyin forks about gordon brown and his little case..

ast
I agree, the sooner we are out of here the better. I know it was a joke but I am still giggling anyway
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:12 pm
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

??? Any more info on this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.