Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

Old May 16th 2009, 2:23 pm
Soon to be Bris!

Chris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really nice
Default Re: flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

Try www.skyscanners.net they seems reasonable.
Old May 16th 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jazzys
We booked with Emirates through www.netflights.com
They were about £150 cheaper than everyone else.
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:32 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

it will be because its school holidays over here (Aus) in September they start around the 18th so before then should be fine.

Lx
Old May 24th 2009, 12:16 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi Jazzys
We booked with Emirates through www.netflights.com
They were about £150 cheaper than everyone else.
this link is interesting because the cheapest flights from LHR to BNE in October that I can find are 750quid. However, the same time in October to Sydney instead is 500quid. I think I will be telling my dad to go via Sydney and get a cheap $99 jobby to Brisbane
Old May 24th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jazzys
just been looking at flight prices to brisbane in september.
They seem very expensive, any idea why?

any sites i could check for good deals?

Jazzys
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/splash.aspx

533 GBP (including taxes) from Heathrow - they'd have to splash out 40 quid on a train or get a mate/rellie to take them to the big smoke.
Old May 26th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

We're also booking flights to Brisbane but in October, and ebookers have always come up cheaper than any other website for flights to Oz and I do search for hours on end (saddo) and for us 2 adults + 2 kids Singapore Airlines was cheaper than Emirates which I was delighted about cos Emirates always come up cheaper for us to fly anywhere else in Oz and I really want to fly with Singapore as they're supposed to be fab

ps. We're flying from Manchester