Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

Old May 14th 2009, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

just been looking at flight prices to brisbane in september.
They seem very expensive, any idea why?

any sites i could check for good deals?

Jazzys
Old May 14th 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: flights to brisbane in september, why so expensive

Originally Posted by jazzys
just been looking at flight prices to brisbane in september.
They seem very expensive, any idea why?

any sites i could check for good deals?

Jazzys
Where you flying from?
Old May 14th 2009, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

We're looking at flying in September and having looked, they seem pretty good value to me. Especially since we're flying from Scotland which is traditionally a bit more expensive.

Have a look at www.netflights.com or www.expedia.co.uk
Old May 14th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Where you flying from?
I was looking for a friend of mine who would fly from either manchester, newcastle or glasgow

Jazzys
Old May 14th 2009, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.wotif.com
Old May 14th 2009, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazzys
I was looking for a friend of mine who would fly from either manchester, newcastle or glasgow

Jazzys
You have really lazy mates Jazzy
Old May 15th 2009, 1:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
You have really lazy mates Jazzy
You STILL here
Old May 15th 2009, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You STILL here
Yeah i know, i have lazy mates and i also have mates who don't have computers. And hey, i'm just an all round nice guy

Sal, i couldn't even see where ya looked for flights on wotif. gizza clue woman

Jazzys
Old May 15th 2009, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorry hon, it's accomodation only I can only say I have girl flu!

Try www.jetabroad.com.au
Also, have you tried the airlines directly? I have found this the cheapest way in the past!
Old May 15th 2009, 3:51 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh sorry hon, it's accomodation only I can only say I have girl flu!

Try www.jetabroad.com.au
Also, have you tried the airlines directly? I have found this the cheapest way in the past!
DOH!
Old May 15th 2009, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kporte
DOH!
Yeah Sal, what he said.

Dopey

Jazzys
Old May 15th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Friends of ours have just booked with emirates arriving end of sept for about 1500/1600 pounds for the pair of them.They are from up North but im not sure if they are flying from there.
Donna
Old May 15th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by donna
Friends of ours have just booked with emirates arriving end of sept for about 1500/1600 pounds for the pair of them.They are from up North but im not sure if they are flying from there.
Donna
Emirates fly from GLA to DUBAI using a B777 or A330. From there you can fly on to Brisbane. Beats the whole travelling through LHR nightmare scenario. Don't know if it's daily, but I work at GLA airport & see it most days.
Old May 15th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

we booked ours on www.travelocity.co.uk
and got good one way deals.. but that was almost 2 yrs ago.
good luck
Old May 16th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Emirates fly from GLA to DUBAI using a B777 or A330. From there you can fly on to Brisbane. Beats the whole travelling through LHR nightmare scenario. Don't know if it's daily, but I work at GLA airport & see it most days.
Was John Smeaton yer auld gaffer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.