Flights

Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

footwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the roughfootwearguy is a jewel in the rough
Smile Flights

Im hoping to move to Australia in June, I havent booked the flights yet. Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to go from UK to Oz. Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flights

Originally Posted by footwearguy
Im hoping to move to Australia in June, I havent booked the flights yet. Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to go from UK to Oz. Thanks
Hello and welcome
I am not sure about the cheapest way, but we flew out with Emirates and they were fantastic. It cost about £1900 for 2 Adults and 1 Child last May for three weeks return trip to Brisbane.
My cousin and his wife are flying out next friday to Brisbane for 4 weeks and it has cost them about £900 each return.
Good luck.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

If you are just wanting one way flights, Singapore Airlines seem to have the best prices at the moment. They are an ecxellent airline and if you book via their website you get to choose what seats you want at the time of booking.

Carol x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:08 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by footwearguy
Try www.ebookers.com