Fitness Ideas

Old Jun 9th 2015, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fitness Ideas

Originally Posted by renth
I would say that all the big compound lifts would do this, the squat, deadlift, bench press etc... They use lots of muscle groups including core.

I've been going pretty hard in the gym for the last 4 months, not lost any weight though but lost some fat and my strength, whilst nothing to write home about is significantly better and improving fast.

Weights 3 times a week plus 5k run every other day. Can't stop eating though, I'm always hungry!
Perhaps you've lost a lot of fat, and put on a little muscle.
Old Jun 10th 2015, 1:19 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

sex?
Old Jun 10th 2015, 9:36 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
sex?
The two minute workout routine? I'll pass thanks it's a pain in the arse
Old Jun 10th 2015, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Ho ho ho .
Old Jun 12th 2015, 10:47 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

you're such a pussy!

Spoiler:
Old Jun 13th 2015, 7:18 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
sex?
Thanks but I had some last year.
Old Jun 13th 2015, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just to report, another session pushing the baby around the place in the pram. Bit of running, bit of walking, Wife gets a break, wife thinks I'm bonding with baby, wife has time to clean up lady garden, husband gets mild tan and stablizes weight gain. All good
Old Jun 17th 2015, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beoz
Just to report, another session pushing the baby around the place in the pram. Bit of running, bit of walking, Wife gets a break, wife thinks I'm bonding with baby, wife has time to clean up lady garden, husband gets mild tan and stablizes weight gain. All good
How does your old lady manage to clean up her **** when he's out walking the baby?
Old Jun 17th 2015, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
How does your old lady manage to clean up her **** when he's out walking the baby?
Probably better than your old lady fairs when your up in Asia with those lady boys, and posting the photo's on a public website like BE.

Seriously mate. If you want to turn everything personal, there's no need, but go ahead, I will carve you to shreds.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Need to just say one more thing, well 2 actually. firstly, everyone I know has seen the photo you're on about, they were 2 women from a band that were playing, nothing more. To be honest, I very much doubt that you'd have balls enough to accuse me of ****ing prostitutes to my face, I'm still awaiting your apology, you were and are a nasty piece of work, and my opinion won't change if it's not forthcoming.

Secondly, feel free to carve me to shreds if you want to have a go, but don't lose sight of the fact that you chose to go down the personal insult route, don't assume it'll end well for you.
Old Jun 18th 2015, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Need to just say one more thing, well 2 actually. firstly, everyone I know has seen the photo you're on about, they were 2 women from a band that were playing, nothing more. To be honest, I very much doubt that you'd have balls enough to accuse me of ****ing prostitutes to my face, I'm still awaiting your apology, you were and are a nasty piece of work, and my opinion won't change if it's not forthcoming.

Secondly, feel free to carve me to shreds if you want to have a go, but don't lose sight of the fact that you chose to go down the personal insult route, don't assume it'll end well for you.
If you want to personally insult me, you'll get it in return. I have not started any personal insults against you, but I will fire it back in return. Its pretty simple.

BTW I thought it wasn't worth it.

Party on.
Old Jun 19th 2015, 9:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you two need a room?
Old Jun 19th 2015, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you two need a room?
I'm sure they'd love a holiday in qld - room for two at Hotel Cresta.
Old Jun 19th 2015, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beoz
If you want to personally insult me, you'll get it in return. I have not started any personal insults against you, but I will fire it back in return. Its pretty simple.

BTW I thought it wasn't worth it.

Party on.
Your memory is almost as bad as your grasp on reality
Old Jun 19th 2015, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your memory is almost as bad as your grasp on reality
That's nice. Got any fitness ideas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.