Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First huntman of the season....

..is in the bathroom...right next to the bedroom

Welcome to summer !!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:35 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First huntman of the season....

Originally Posted by CasG
..is in the bathroom...right next to the bedroom

Welcome to summer !!!!!!!!!

:scared: this is the bit i'm not looking forward to seeing!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alan and sam
:scared: this is the bit i'm not looking forward to seeing!!!
They are ugly...harmless but ugly.....but still scary

(and I've got to go to bed now )

(If I'm not on tomorrow.......I've been eaten )
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:38 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Are you just going to leave it there? :scared:
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:39 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure i know this one!!!!

Night night, hope you sleep well :scared:
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Are you just going to leave it there? :scared:
Well....I'm not going to pick it up and tuck it up in it's bed ! :scared:

I have the theory that it is late, so must be too tired to move far now.....
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I'm sure i know this one!!!!

Night night, hope you sleep well :scared:
Hmmm

If I feel something touching my leg......I'm outta there !! :scared:

Goodnight !
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:44 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm

If I feel something touching my leg......I'm outta there !! :scared:

Goodnight !
Good luck!

...I mean goodnight!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:07 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter has been getting into mischief at nursery sneaking up to behind the carers and other children and tickling them just below the earlob with little leafs.

You have been warned
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:51 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Only seen a couple of baby ones so far - no dinner-plate sized beasties. Did notice a very pregnant one the other day which I left to carry on its business - they do a good job on the fly front after all.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 1:20 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Just be glad you only seem to get them in the summer!

You have been lucky so far as they are usually around all year!!
Old Sep 17th 2006, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Just be glad you only seem to get them in the summer!

You have been lucky so far as they are usually around all year!!

Never seen one in the winter.....but then again I have only spent two winters here.
Also, I thought they tend to come into peoples houses to get away from heat.....so in the winter, they would be outside, and so less likely to be seen.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Yer dont like the huntsman much. I've never had problems with spiders, but had two incidents with huntsman - first was one on ceiling and I got a fly swat thing to try to catch it but just as I got under it it jumped on me and i did the spider dance :scared: . Second was when I was going to work and there was one in the car on the pedals - I couldnt catch it and had to get to work so drove with absolute terror and never did find the bugger! Little spiders - no worries - huntsman? no thank you!!!
Old Sep 17th 2006, 7:43 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Never seen one in the winter.....but then again I have only spent two winters here.
Also, I thought they tend to come into peoples houses to get away from heat.....so in the winter, they would be outside, and so less likely to be seen.

Nope, you can pretty much get a huntsman running around your house anytime of the year...
Old Sep 17th 2006, 2:59 pm
Account Closed

I was very brave...and took him outside in a glass (which he didn't want to leave )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.