Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Finally! Our hol to Sydney and ...

Finally! Our hol to Sydney and ...

Old May 27th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally! Our hol to Sydney and ...

a HUGE thanks again to Tiddlypom and SteveMich! We had a wonderful time (despite the odd family stressor)! Sydney was amazing but I will shoot whoever advised the Maritime Museum!!!!! Go on someone, admit it was you 9I blamed stevemich but apparently he's never been)!

www.glittababe007.blogspot.com
Old May 27th 2008, 10:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally! Our hol to Sydney and ...

When are you coming down here hon? I keep getting this nagging feeling it will be whilst we're in the UK Very pleased you got the blog sorted without my 'help'
Old May 27th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
When are you coming down here hon? I keep getting this nagging feeling it will be whilst we're in the UK Very pleased you got the blog sorted without my 'help'
hehe, yeah very helpful (almost got me shot)!!! I was gonna try and tie it all in with Ollie's photoshoot, but we have no date for that (they're trying to find a girl that looks like him for a 'twin' shoot - even tho he's not a twin) - its been shot at Mt tambourine (you can see why I wanted it to be all on the same weekend)! But, as we have no date, we'll come down whenever you're free and whenever Mark's off as the boys want to stay at SeaWorld (special offers at the mo)

When you off to the UK??
Old May 27th 2008, 10:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

27th June for a fortnight. It will be lovely. It will be lovely. It will be........
Old May 27th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
27th June for a fortnight. It will be lovely. It will be lovely. It will be........
haha just imagine all that catching up with family????? Actually, it WILL be lovely cos you're going there for you, bugger everyone else, see who you want to see then enjoy yourselves. Make the most of the english countryside, the little pubs, shops all that history etc It'll be great (I'll work out with Mark when we're likely to be down - I'll give you plenty of notice )
Old May 27th 2008, 11:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember if it was me that recommended the maritime museum or not - don't think it was. But anyway - what's wrong with it? Bloody excellent place - exploring submarines and frigates and things.
Old May 27th 2008, 11:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

It wasn't me that suggested it but then I've never been. We left him outdoors to that and went on a cruise around the harbour. He was as happy as a pig in sh*t though but I guess he didn't get trapped in a sub with Bill
Old May 28th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
Can't remember if it was me that recommended the maritime museum or not - don't think it was. But anyway - what's wrong with it? Bloody excellent place - exploring submarines and frigates and things.
Ummmm perhaps for a bloke??? Did you meet the Volunteers??? Again i feel bad for saying it, BUT, if it hadn't been for them being so demanding (more demanding than my kids) it would've been ok!

Penny was it you??? Noo, couldn't have been, you'd have warned me re the Volunteers!
Old May 28th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glittababe
Ummmm perhaps for a bloke??? Did you meet the Volunteers??? Again i feel bad for saying it, BUT, if it hadn't been for them being so demanding (more demanding than my kids) it would've been ok!

Penny was it you??? Noo, couldn't have been, you'd have warned me re the Volunteers!
I loved the panic in the middle "Mum WHERE do we get out???"
"ummm i'm not sure, look for an escape hatch"
"oh shit, they've blocked it off" (thats me again not the kids)
"right lets go to that end of the sub" Mark
we all follow
"bugger theres another Volunteer - oh and he's by the hatch" me again

We tried the distract technique (Mark decided to talk to him while we tried to climb out) Bill was wise to this, we heard

"now then children, SIT down I'd like to talk to you"

Oh their little faces were a picture - I was halfway up the ladder, but family loyalty made me reverse