FFS!

Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:33 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FFS!

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
My parents are exactly the same. Absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever.

When I lived in Leicester, my parents were coming to visit from Dorset (a 3hr+ drive), and had told us to expect them around midday.

One O'clock came and went, so I called them to discover they were still buying food for the journey, and hadn't even left yet! Grrrrrr....

S
Oh my god! I feel so much better.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by asher
thank goodness for that as you would have never have been allowed to forget that otherwise!!
I'm not going to be allowed to forget anyway... sadly!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I am partially responsible. I'm used to international travel... they quite obviously are not.

<sigh>
How the hell did they get to Sydney if they're not used to International travel Let's hope they don't miss their flight back to the UK. Or will you get them there the day before
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
How the hell did they get to Sydney if they're not used to International travel Let's hope they don't miss their flight back to the UK. Or will you get them there the day before
Good plan, Pen.

Perhaps the week before. They're in their room, brooding...

I'm cancelling today with a bottle of shiraz.

On the plus side, I just got propositioned by a 'child' in Coles. He was on the checkout and obviously still at school. Highlight of my day.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good plan, Pen.

Perhaps the week before. They're in their room, brooding...

I'm cancelling today with a bottle of shiraz.

On the plus side, I just got propositioned by a 'child' in Coles. He was on the checkout and obviously still at school. Highlight of my day.
Was he spotty
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:24 pm

Was he spotty
Mildly.

He offered me a mango smoothie and a massage.

I'm thinking more of a bottle of shiraz and a good ...

dance.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Mildly.

He offered me a mango smoothie and a massage.

I'm thinking more of a bottle of shiraz and a good ...

dance.
Oh I don't know. Mango smoothie smeared everywhere and then a good massage
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:30 pm

Oh I don't know. Mango smoothie smeared everywhere and then a good massage
And who would clean it up?

Jesus, I need to loosen up a bit...
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

And who would clean it up?

Jesus, I need to loosen up a bit...
Get your mum to do it. She has some spare time on her hands
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:44 pm

Get your mum to do it. She has some spare time on her hands
<snort>

Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:04 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

ah Tiddlypom.....have a drink hun....still not sure how this is all supposed to be your fault, but hey that's parents for you!

Mine would never be late anywhere...more likely a week early! LOL! Which again can be to the other extreme.....OH is very much like your parents though and I have taken to telling him, that we have to be somewhere 15 mins before we do, cos it drives me crackers!! In some ways to watch him is quite funny cos he works in slow motion, then suddenly does this Benny Hill fast forward sketch bit, like someone just pressed the button!

Anyway have a drink hun and sending you (((HUGS)))

Ems x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:42 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it wouldn't run smoothly.

My parents were meant to be on a flight to NZ leaving at 10.45am so I told them they had to be there at least an hour ahead of check in.
The airport train was delayed and guess what...

They wouldn't let them on the flight. They've given them a ticket to go to their office in Sydney and get two new tickets for Friday...

It's the first cock up so far, but a big enough one... ARGHHHHHHHH!

So I'm getting the blame... obviously, because when I said they had to be there AT LEAST an hour before, they thought I meant an hour before the plane left the ground.

Never mind, eh?

have these..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx