Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fantasticccccccc Dayyyyyyyyy

Fantasticccccccc Dayyyyyyyyy

Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantasticccccccc Dayyyyyyyyy

You know you have made it in Australia, when the food is good, the comapny is better and the wine is flowing and you and your best friend look like this...

http://http://britishexpats.com/phot...0&ppuser=28370

ha ha ha had the best time at Crab Fest with Jules, the kids and hubbies.

The funs days sure make up for all the crap times and people you have to endure.

Lace xx

Glad that Jaycee has her visa can't wait for her to join the clan xxxxx
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:52 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasticccccccc Dayyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by lacey21
You know you have made it in Australia, when the food is good, the comapny is better and the wine is flowing and you and your best friend look like this...

http://http://britishexpats.com/phot...0&ppuser=28370

ha ha ha had the best time at Crab Fest with Jules, the kids and hubbies.

The funs days sure make up for all the crap times and people you have to endure.

Lace xx

Glad that Jaycee has her visa can't wait for her to join the clan xxxxx
Malformed URL, missus. Correct link.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I love you Hutch more than cheese, thank you chicken, long time since I put anything on.

Follow Hutches link people lol

Lace xxx
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:34 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

glad to see you made it then

he he he

jan xx
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:38 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, now I've got that Haircut 100 song in my head ... "it's a fantastic day today"
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Oh no, now I've got that Haircut 100 song in my head ... "it's a fantastic day today"
Me too
Old Mar 12th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Me too
Bloodyhell now you have started me off!!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See... wait until the trumpet gets in there then you'll really be groovin lol.

Just wanted to share something nice instead of I am depressed in Australia, want to go back home or what ever, you know what I mean lol.

Hey Jan... I'm here lol

hope you all have a fantasicccccccccc weekendddddddd

Lace x