British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/fantastic-new-service-gold-coast-487187/)

karenjc Oct 14th 2007 11:18 am

Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Hi all
Just had to share this with you.
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast .If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number
Kaz

acbh2 Oct 14th 2007 11:21 am

Re: Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Originally Posted by karenjc (Post 5422914)
Hi all
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast callled Scoot to you. If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number or check their website.
Kaz

Wot a fantastic idea! Def worth a look at their prices we don't like to have to pay for 2 taxis in a night this way there's only one charge, V. Good idea:thumbsup::thumbsup: Whats the website address?

Axx

karenjc Oct 14th 2007 11:25 am

Advert removed

jazzys Oct 14th 2007 11:36 am

Its a good idea, been doing it in newcastle UK for a few years now.

Jazzys

Hutch Oct 14th 2007 12:37 pm

Website could do with a bit of work ... :D

moneypenny20 Oct 14th 2007 1:25 pm

I remember the Top Gear guys doing it on one of shows before we left. very funny watching them try to pack the bikes up :rofl:

soapy© Oct 14th 2007 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by karenjc (Post 5422914)
Hi all
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast callled Scoot 2 you. If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number or check their website.
[/url]
Kaz

how much did it cost and how long did you have to wait?

karenjc Oct 15th 2007 8:45 am

We waited about 20 mins in the bar and they rang our mobile to say he was outside. I think it was $40 as i can't remember paying, as some one spiked my drinks with alcohol. A now sober Quill.....

NedKelly Oct 15th 2007 9:46 am

What's the website again, best to PM me or it will be deleted.

soapy© Oct 15th 2007 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by karenjc (Post 5426159)
We waited about 20 mins in the bar and they rang our mobile to say he was outside. I think it was $40 as i can't remember paying, as some one spiked my drinks with alcohol. A now sober Quill.....

dont you just hate that when it happens. i had the last couple of weeks off work and it happened nearly every night:blink:

Bernieboy Oct 15th 2007 3:23 pm

Hey Soapy i knew you would be attracted to this thread like a fly to shite:rofl:

SKIPPI79 Oct 15th 2007 3:32 pm

can someone please PM the website?

moneypenny20 Oct 17th 2007 7:54 am

It was just a "front page". Had no info on it except the name. I think that's why it was taken off the post.