Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Hi all
Just had to share this with you.
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast .If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number
Kaz

Last edited by Kapri; Oct 14th 2007 at 5:07 pm. Reason: removing advert
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:21 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantastic new service on the Gold Coast!

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi all
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast callled Scoot to you. If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number or check their website.
Kaz
Wot a fantastic idea! Def worth a look at their prices we don't like to have to pay for 2 taxis in a night this way there's only one charge, V. Good idea Whats the website address?

Axx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Advert removed

Last edited by Kapri; Oct 14th 2007 at 5:08 pm.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good idea, been doing it in newcastle UK for a few years now.

Jazzys
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Website could do with a bit of work ...

Last edited by Kapri; Oct 14th 2007 at 5:08 pm.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the Top Gear guys doing it on one of shows before we left. very funny watching them try to pack the bikes up
Old Oct 14th 2007, 2:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
I have found a fab new service on the Gold Coast callled Scoot 2 you. If you go out and decide on arriving to have a drink you can ring this company and they will send a driver on a scooter that will fold up and fit in your boot and drive you and your car home!!! We did it on saturday night as Quill and I decided to drink to celebrate his birthday.It is amazing to watch the scooter fold up so small it can fit into your boot!!!
I took their card so PM me if you want the number or check their website.
[/url]
Kaz
how much did it cost and how long did you have to wait?

Last edited by Kapri; Oct 14th 2007 at 5:09 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

We waited about 20 mins in the bar and they rang our mobile to say he was outside. I think it was $40 as i can't remember paying, as some one spiked my drinks with alcohol. A now sober Quill.....
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

What's the website again, best to PM me or it will be deleted.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

We waited about 20 mins in the bar and they rang our mobile to say he was outside. I think it was $40 as i can't remember paying, as some one spiked my drinks with alcohol. A now sober Quill.....
dont you just hate that when it happens. i had the last couple of weeks off work and it happened nearly every night
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Soapy i knew you would be attracted to this thread like a fly to shite
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

can someone please PM the website?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It was just a "front page". Had no info on it except the name. I think that's why it was taken off the post.