Fancy a sh*g

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:17 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fancy a sh*g

Originally Posted by sasbear
.........and I can't get rid of the father in law! Any ideas??

Have only managed to squeeze in a quickie this week and am chomping at the bit (oooer) PLEASE help!
a quicky with the father in law,,hope your fellas not reading this
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

spit in your left hand mate ive been told it just feels the same but cheaper
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:35 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

.........and I can't get rid of the father in law! Any ideas??

Have only managed to squeeze in a quickie this week and am chomping at the bit (oooer) PLEASE help!
try giving him some dodgy prawns.... keep him locked in the bathroom for a bit
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
pmsl..

we had OUTLAWS staying for 10 weeks.. I was so toey, we dropped hints and everything..

Debs olds are in there late 60's..

They went for early night.. so i winked at Debs, she winked at me.. we crept past the bedrooms, and all I could hear was two old geriatrics going at it like fred flinstone on speed in a tumble drier of love !!

WHAT a passion KILLER !@!!

OK - it's a 'GO' all stations are go!!!!! back in/..........?????? hey hey hey
Was going to say, hope it was agood one but then finished reading the thread!
[
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

night of passion???

I instructed hubby to let his dad know we were going to have an ealry night due to the driving tiring us out. Meanwhile (back at the ranch) I set up the scented candles, soft music and opened a bottle of wine in our bedroom.

I heard hubby agree to a 'little drink' and I waited.......and I waited............

AND I waited!

Turned into a drinking session between father and son - and I was left with a seduction routine and no one to try it on

Barsteward
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear! Hope you get your leg over soon! You sound VERY frustrated!