Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

fags in 40s and tampax in 10s - what is it with this place?

fags in 40s and tampax in 10s - what is it with this place?

Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default fags in 40s and tampax in 10s - what is it with this place?

Isnt it so weird here - I mean you have to get a mortgage and stockpile women's sanitary items because they only come in 10s and then fags come in packs big enough to last a navy ship - I dont get it
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:51 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fags in 40s and tampax in 10s - what is it with this place?

Wine comes in big boxes though - and it's cheap as chips.

What else matters?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

yes, they say every cloud.....
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odyssey
Isnt it so weird here - I mean you have to get a mortgage and stockpile women's sanitary items because they only come in 10s and then fags come in packs big enough to last a navy ship - I dont get it
The tampons are garbage anyway, better off getting them posted from the UK I shipped loads of tampax over last year, beat the Aussie stuff anyday. And the fags thing is just hypocritical (in my opinion ) The Govt keeps telling people to give up - but still sells fags in huge boxes
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:54 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Wine comes in big boxes though - and it's cheap as chips.

What else matters?
With you on that one

What happened to that night out you needed...............?!!!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:56 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ems and I are going to open a wholesale chemist account for the shop anyways and buy crates!

Are they different then, hadnt even considered that aspect - until I came to australia I took the pill round and round from 16 to 30 so never really got into that scene
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:58 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
With you on that one

What happened to that night out you needed...............?!!!
I sent you a return pm on FB!!!!!!!!!!! - from the weather thiingio.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The tampons are garbage anyway, better off getting them posted from the UK I shipped loads of tampax over last year, beat the Aussie stuff anyday. And the fags thing is just hypocritical (in my opinion ) The Govt keeps telling people to give up - but still sells fags in huge boxes
I manage very well with the tampons here. Buy the ones with the floaty wing things attached.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Buy the ones with the floaty wing things attached.
I never heard of them - just looked it up - interesting!

I really would like to go down the mooncup route but I just cant manage the wash it out in public toilet scenario !
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with scottishcelts, tampons here are not that bad. I did find tampax which to me seemed exactly the same as in the UK, but they are pricey so I just buy the fidly little things.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

I sent you a return pm on FB!!!!!!!!!!! - from the weather thiingio.
Just seen it, but as I'm in the pub I'm only working on battery power (and alcohol!!) Sorted
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have to worry about either...gave them both up a couple of years back

Except for wine. Didn't give that up!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I don't have to worry about either...gave them both up a couple of years back

Except for wine. Didn't give that up!
Wimmin will NEVER give up whining
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Wimmin will NEVER give up whining
Only because men drive us to it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.