Factor 50 suncream

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Factor 50 suncream

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
I never thought of the skin deficiency thing. Will take note. How come you get free skin checks? Was going to look into it for us but pressumed you'd have to pay.
There are cancer clinics all over the country where you can get a yearly check for free.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:53 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
I never thought of the skin deficiency thing. Will take note. How come you get free skin checks? Was going to look into it for us but pressumed you'd have to pay.
Find a bulk-billing clinic.

Even if you do have to pay it costs the same as a GP consult i.e. $55 of which medicare will refund $32.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Find a bulk-billing clinic.

Even if you do have to pay it costs the same as a GP consult i.e. $55 of which medicare will refund $32.
Mine costs $60
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burkins
Can anyone tell me where I can find factor 50 suncream?

I have looked in Kmart, pharmacy, Wollies/Coles and can't find higher than 30+.

Can anyone tell me the difference betwen 30 and 30+?

I have really fair skin and will burn with any less. I also use it on the kids.
Factor 50 ? Isn't that a balaclava and a welders helmet ?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling
Mine costs $60

Thats cos youre posh!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Thats cos youre posh!!!
Indeed

I wouldn't want to go to a GP who sees poor people
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:28 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
Woohoo! Emigration back on the cards then..
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

The West Australian article on sun cream is worth a read but don't get too freaked. If you took to heart everything in the news papers you'd end up never going out and starving.

A little bit of sun is good for you, cover up if you don't want to use sun cream, apply often if you use sun cream.

I do burn very easily but must admit I'm fed up with the ends of my hair being permanently covered in sun cream.

As far as covering up goes I bought a few T-Shirts, long and short sleeved, from Anaconda which are SPF 50+. Then I only have to put sun cream on the exposed bits rather than all over. When swimming for a long period of time if it's too hot for a wetsuit, wear a rash vest and board shorts. For young kids I'd recommend one of the all in one swim suits/sun suits you can get, then just putting the cream on any bits still exposed.

Hope that helps.

M
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:47 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Grayling
Mine costs $60
Ours charges $50 for the first one, then bulk bills for each further session.
We are in the poor area, overlooking the water on the Bayside