FA Cup

Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Re: FA Cup

Hopefully yesterday gave them the motivation they need to forget about the past matches and really play for it.

Originally Posted by wmoore
We don't really want to be playing any more games at the moment! A cup run is always nice (and Boro have had a few) but staying in the Premier League is what it's all about for them.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

Bingo! :-)

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
so who is still in it?
Not bloody Spurs.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

TrentEnd will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Any value in ditching Foxsports and just taking Setanta?

I have Fox but most of the sports I'm really not interested in. It could be just my immagination but Setanta looks like it makes more of the football it has than Fox does over here?

I'm not sure if you can get Setanta without also having a Foxtel subscription? Some others on here may well know ways around it though. Fox Sports is worth having for the A-League and Premier League, but you do get a stack of Football on Setanta, most of which comes from the London studio.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:32 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrentEnd
I'm not sure if you can get Setanta without also having a Foxtel subscription? Some others on here may well know ways around it though. Fox Sports is worth having for the A-League and Premier League, but you do get a stack of Football on Setanta, most of which comes from the London studio.
You can get Setanta on the internet actually by signing up on their web site. It is also $15 / month.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:34 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
You can get Setanta on the internet actually by signing up on their web site. It is also $15 / month.
I watched the West Ham game on setanta it was like watching a stream it dropped out for 20 minutes I ended up watching on line.

Nice easy draw next round
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:24 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
I watched the West Ham game on setanta it was like watching a stream it dropped out for 20 minutes I ended up watching on line.

Nice easy draw next round
You watched it on Setanta on Foxtel and it dropped? That's shithouse. I watched it on Setanta over Sopcast and it was decent. Probably the same UK feed too

Yes interesting ..... I'm moving house that weekend and won't have internet, which is probably a good thing. We don't have the best record against your boys in recent years. Though a stat you may find interesting is that Boro have been knocked out by the losing finalists in each of the last 4 years. Mind you, they got to the semis or quarters each of those years too.