Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Extemely Happy English House seller

Wikiposts

Extemely Happy English House seller

Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Extemely Happy English House seller

can I just say in defence of the 'other thread' that only 20% of it is actually whinging pom house seller stuff, the other 80% is smut and innuendos
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

no you can't
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
can I just say in defence of the 'other thread' that only 20% of it is actually whinging pom house seller stuff, the other 80% is smut and innuendos
this is supposed to be a defence?!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

UP YOURS whinging pom house seller thread.... I have an offer on my house..... HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie007
UP YOURS whinging pom house seller thread.... I have an offer on my house..... HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY
YES!!! Get in Eddie - I assume you're accepting. That's great news mate, well done!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

WOOHOO!!!!

that is excellent news

debbie
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

absolutely
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A message to all you wphs posters... come on over to the light side.... my house is SELLING!@

death to the wphs thread.... (not really, honest)

I'm changing my signature to 'just accepted an offer on my house'.... if I can remember how to do it...
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:17 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

A message to all you wphs posters... come on over to the light side.... my house is SELLING!@

death to the wphs thread.... (not really, honest)

I'm changing my signature to 'just accepted an offer on my house'.... if I can remember how to do it...
Think I will come over here for a while it may work

Didn't you start the other thread?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Eddie
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nickywes
Think I will come over here for a while it may work

Didn't you start the other thread?
Yes and look at the good it did me.... no viewings, no offers etc, I start this thread and within weeks I have an offer and its all systems go...

The WPHS thread is a monster and needs culling for the good of humanity
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and look at the good it did me.... no viewings, no offers etc, I start this thread and within weeks I have an offer and its all systems go...

congratulations Eddie!

you do of course realise that as the creator of that thread you are resoponsible for its actions
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking that earlier Congrats. Hope it completes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.