Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Extemely Happy English House seller

Wikiposts

Extemely Happy English House seller

Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice
Default Re: Extemely Happy English House seller

I know what you mean, that's what I'm battling with. Three to four months with the in-laws :-O but man the money we could be saving...hmmm. Good luck with your plans.

Colin
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I can do that - I have sold....it will happen, with the right price and lots of luck. Im going to work my way up this thread with Karma.

Now all I need is someone to give me their visa vibes!
Positive visa vibes coming your way hun!

Originally Posted by eddie007
ok it hasn't got the same ring to the original, but this is my attempt to break the vicious circle created by the WPHS thread..

happy days... life is so sweet .... la la la la chiz chiz molesworth...

(If I shut my eyes will my English house go away?)
Oh Eddie, I thought you had sold your house when I saw this thread. I was all excited. Sending you some Ks to stay cheerful. the UK housing market is GREAT! Am I convincing?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope I haven't sold STILL, but I am turning it on its head and celebrating the fact that I don't have to bother with finding the perfect home for the long term... I can have fun renting ....

no mortgage payments here la la la chiz chiz

I WONT whinge about it anymore because I'm bringing everyone else down... we need to be positive and hopeful and have faith... not msierable becasue money we never had is slippling away and we feel unsettled...

I'm beginning to think I might be getting a little depressed... not down, not miserable but the beginnings of depression if I'm not wrong... inappropriate crying, can't sleep, ruminating on the situation, can't enjoy life... so I ahve to try and pull it together tho if I am going that way I will see the quack..

I'm going to become a nomad... a free spirit... the time will come soon enough when I have some money in the bank for a deposit and I make a bloody awful decision about a house... and have to live with it... so this situation is ssaving me from impulsive spending

Hooray!

Excellent

RA RA RA
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Eddie - just posted a comprehensive reply to you and my PC crashed, so I'll PM you instead.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi Eddie,

Sorry to hear its getting to you so much. I'm pretty fed up with mine but you've got to stay positive in the belief you will get a buyer mate.

Where is your house? What sort is it? Are others in your area selling around you?

Wishing you luck

Colin
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

See, now I'm naffed off. I opened this in the belief that you had sold. You misinformed me and I'm seriously, but seriously damned angry at the moment anyway but you've now let me down and you don't know me. Do you know my family Have I upset you in some way

Good karma coming your way for selling the house
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
See, now I'm naffed off. I opened this in the belief that you had sold. You misinformed me and I'm seriously, but seriously damned angry at the moment anyway but you've now let me down and you don't know me. Do you know my family Have I upset you in some way

Good karma coming your way for selling the house
Too much sun MP?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi Eddy

i to thought you had sold your house.....IT WILL SELL!!!!! (i was nearly there)
you have to stay positive and not rocking in a corner coz i am coming to work for you

debbie

karma on its way
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Too much sun MP?
Now you're taking the Michael Sun? What's that then? Oh yes, saw it today.

I am having a seriously bad day and I really hate my family. Apart from that, it's all good

But at least I sold my house in the Uk eventually. As will you all. Stay positive.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Now you're taking the Michael Sun? What's that then? Oh yes, saw it today.

I am having a seriously bad day and I really hate my family. Apart from that, it's all good

But at least I sold my house in the Uk eventually. As will you all. Stay positive.
Oops, sorry! Weather not good over there today?

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Oops, sorry! Weather not good over there today?

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!
Weather's been rubbish sun wise since the second week of December Rain's brilliant and hugely needed but I like to see the sun sparkling on the ocean, not lose it in heavy heavy cloud At least it's been warm, although I was in jeans and a wooly pully for most of last week. I think I need to move to Cairns
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Weather's been rubbish sun wise since the second week of December Rain's brilliant and hugely needed but I like to see the sun sparkling on the ocean, not lose it in heavy heavy cloud At least it's been warm, although I was in jeans and a wooly pully for most of last week. I think I need to move to Cairns
Don't do that! The humidity will play havoc with your hair!

Well, has been lovely & sunny here in UK but bl**dy cold. Guess we can't have everything!

Is it your immediste family making you fed up or your UK family?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Don't do that! The humidity will play havoc with your hair!

Well, has been lovely & sunny here in UK but bl**dy cold. Guess we can't have everything!

Is it your immediste family making you fed up or your UK family?
UK family. Immediate family are fab. Actually it's only my brother, my SIL, my nephew and his girlfriend but they have surpassed themselves to the extent that I feel though it's all of them
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

UK family. Immediate family are fab. Actually it's only my brother, my SIL, my nephew and his girlfriend but they have surpassed themselves to the extent that I feel though it's all of them
Haven't invited themselves to stay have they?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Haven't invited themselves to stay have they?
I'll PM you. Taking the happy seller's thread off topic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.