Everything must go!

Old Mar 15th 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

TheBaillies will become famous soon enoughTheBaillies will become famous soon enough
Default Everything must go!

Hi guys, well we have had a great time here in OZ but we are heading back to the UK in May! So we are selling everything from a 6 month old Rav4 Cruiser + extras to the whole contents of our house. Eg: Super King Size bed, and matching chests of drawers, double and single bed, 42" Plasma, leather 3 and 2 seat suite, small 2 seat couch, suede 2 and 5 seater (chaise long) couch, beloved barbie, garden furniture, pool furniture, kiddies 10 ft trampoline and swing set. Stainless steel fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. The list goes on. Most items are 6 months old!!!!! PM me if interested,I can send you pictures and details if interested. we are located in the Gold Coast and everything must go!
Eileen & Phil
Old Mar 15th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Everything must go!

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Hi guys, well we have had a great time here in OZ but we are heading back to the UK in May! So we are selling everything from a 6 month old Rav4 Cruiser + extras to the whole contents of our house. Eg: Super King Size bed, and matching chests of drawers, double and single bed, 42" Plasma, leather 3 and 2 seat suite, small 2 seat couch, suede 2 and 5 seater (chaise long) couch, beloved barbie, garden furniture, pool furniture, kiddies 10 ft trampoline and swing set. Stainless steel fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. The list goes on. Most items are 6 months old!!!!! PM me if interested,I can send you pictures and details if interested. we are located in the Gold Coast and everything must go!
Eileen & Phil
well its a shame we are not over there yet as I would of bought the trampoline and garden furniture can I ask whats made you decide to come back to the u.k, well good luck with your sale and all the best on your return to the u.k
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheBaillies
Eileen & Phil
Hi eileeen, could well be interested in ya double bed and maybe one or two other bits, got any phoo's at all?

Jazzys
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi eileeen, could well be interested in ya double bed and maybe one or two other bits, got any phoo's at all?

Jazzys
Errrr that was supposed to read PHOTO'S not phoo's.

Sorry
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ads need to be put in the classifieds.