Eva Airlines?

Old May 25th 2007, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all
Default Eva Airlines?

We have just had a quote at the travel agents for flights on 25th July.(school hols, expecting the worst!!!!)

They have quoted Eva airlines as the cheapest. Although we had not heard of them, we have done a search on here and they seem to have a really good reputation.

What we can't understand is how come they are £165 cheaper than Quantas?, £173 cheaper than BA?, and £188 cheaper than Singapore?, (thats per adult)

We expected it to be dearer because it is the start of the summer school hols here, but the difference is amazing, does anyone know why the difference is so much?

Last edited by goingozwards2007; May 25th 2007 at 5:41 pm. Reason: Clarified adult fare difference.....
Old May 25th 2007, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eva Airlines?

Originally Posted by goingozwards2007
We have just had a quote at the travel agents for flights on 25th July.(school hols, expecting the worst!!!!)

They have quoted Eva airlines as the cheapest. Although we had not heard of them, we have done a search on here and they seem to have a really good reputation.

What we can't understand is how come they are £165 cheaper than Quantas?, £173 cheaper than BA?, and £188 cheaper than Singapore?, (thats per adult)

We expected it to be dearer because it is the start of the summer school hols here, but the difference is amazing, does anyone know why the difference is so much?
Yes I too am contemplating going with them especially as their business class isn't much dearer than th other airlines normal economy
Old May 25th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Yes I too am contemplating going with them especially as their business class isn't much dearer than th other airlines normal economy
Hi

We have booked business class with them but don't fly until 23 June which is probably a bit late to let you know what they are like.
Old May 25th 2007, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi

We have booked business class with them but don't fly until 23 June which is probably a bit late to let you know what they are like.
You can let me know though we wont be going until september
Old May 25th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

You can let me know though we wont be going until september
Will do matey.

I thought you were going sooner than that. Our container is now winging its merry way down to Grangemouth to be loaded on the boat and I am sitting on a lovely fetching blue inflatable chair typing on a laptop on my knee!!!! It doesn't get any better than this does it.
Old May 25th 2007, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will do matey.

I thought you were going sooner than that. Our container is now winging its merry way down to Grangemouth to be loaded on the boat and I am sitting on a lovely fetching blue inflatable chair typing on a laptop on my knee!!!! It doesn't get any better than this does it.
nope sounds good

still waiting to sell the flippin house
Old May 25th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nope sounds good

still waiting to sell the flippin house
Hi

House selling karma sent!!!!
Old May 25th 2007, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi

House selling karma sent!!!!
cheers wasn't begging or anything!!!!
Old May 25th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheers wasn't begging or anything!!!!
Yeah right. That's what they all say.

Am off just now - away to get a drink to sit with in my comfy (NOT) inflatable.

Cheers
Old May 25th 2007, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah right. That's what they all say.

Am off just now - away to get a drink to sit with in my comfy (NOT) inflatable.

Cheers
Enjoy
Old May 25th 2007, 8:04 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

The eva business product is very dated and hence the price and Evergreen class is a premium economy at best. Also the return flights to the UK I seem to recall overnight stop (if needed). But it sure beats flying cattle class anyday of the week
Old May 25th 2007, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Centurion
The eva business product is very dated and hence the price and Evergreen class is a premium economy at best. Also the return flights to the UK I seem to recall overnight stop (if needed). But it sure beats flying cattle class anyday of the week
We wouldn't bother with return tickets, just flying one-way
Old May 26th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

We have flown Eva-Air, I can honestly say that is is the best flight we have had. We have flown only with Thai, Singapore and Quantas and I rate Eva my first choice. We had to change our Eva air flight 3 times and each time it was changed without difficulty or charge, the flight itself was great, really attentive stewardess , we had 'forgot' to order a childs meal, but they actually made one up with some tinned baked beans and sausages and potatoes out of their own supplies which my son thought was great. All in all a good experince and I would recommend them again, we only didn't use them to emigrate over as we didn't want a stop over and they don't fly to Perth, so it would've meant different airlines to get here with all our stuff.
S xx
Old May 26th 2007, 4:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We flew with them and hated it, worst long haul I've ever been on.
Old May 30th 2007, 11:57 am
skye

Quote for business class in july £2150 for two one way, one stop over in bangkok for 1 hour 20 mins refuel, then onto Tai Pai, another 1 hour 20 stop - think you change planes (?) then onto brisbane, is this right about the plane change and what about your luggage?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.