EPL on Optus

Old Jul 21st 2016, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of
Default EPL on Optus

Oh is wanting to watch epl next season but as its not on Foxtel this year just wondering who is making the switch to
Optus?
Is it any good? Does it come with same selection of channels? So I can get my corrie fix. How much are the packages?
What other choices are there??
Thanks
Old Jul 25th 2016, 5:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EPL on Optus

Just rang up about EPL this morning and was pleasantly surprised to hear I get it free as part of my plan. New customers have until end July to register for free access. You can use it with four devices. https://inkwirenews.com.au/2016/05/0...without-optus/
Old Jul 25th 2016, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

Thanks for that, I will send oh in the Optus shop to find out more!!
Old Aug 5th 2016, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

This might be your answer.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/hacking/aussie-vpn-expecting-surge-of-customers-for-upcoming-epl-season/news-story/2a0bfa64ceac41206a59430413e8541c