English newspapers

Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English newspapers

Originally Posted by slipshot
Come to Melbourne and read the Herald Sun - it's like the Sun, and Mail combined.

But with no tits on page 3.

Well, no real ones. Lot's of other people masquerading as tits, but not breasts.
Or a 'quality' paper......like the Brisbane Courier-Mail
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:49 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Guns Seem to be more the 'weapon of choice' in Australia
That and 17 year old P platers in Commodore SS's.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
That and 17 year old P platers in Commodore SS's.
Indeed!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Should feel at home in Australia then
I feel right at home in Australia.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by isgraham
I feel right at home in Australia.
Thats because you are better educated than most of the population who had to go through the Australian system
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Thats because you are better educated than most of the population who had to go through the Australian system
How many children have you put through the Australian education system?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

How many children have you put through the Australian education system?
None....thank goodness.

Mine had a proper education

My sister was a Teacher in Australia....she got out of it as soon as she could.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:12 pm
Australia's Doorman

None....thank goodness.

Mine had a proper education

My sister was a Teacher in Australia....she got out of it as soon as she could.
So, in other words. You have absolutely no personal experience of the education system in this country - just second-hand hearsay from a close family member who couldn't hack it here?

Par for the course from you.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

So, in other words. You have absolutely no personal experience of the education system in this country - just second-hand hearsay from a close family member who couldn't hack it here?

Par for the course from you.
Plus my personal experience of the uneducated, thick Australians I deal with on a day to day basis.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Plus my personal experience of the uneducated, thick Australians I deal with on a day to day basis.
Mind you...that could be genetic.....nature not nurture
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:20 pm
Australia's Doorman

So how would you explain the uneducated, thick Brits I used to deal with on a day-to-day basis? Since the education system there is so superior, we can only conclude that the ratio of uneducatable pig-thick morons in the UK outweighs the Einsteins by some margin.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Since the education system there is so superior, we can only conclude that the ratio of uneducatable pig-thick morons in the UK outweighs the Einsteins by some margin.
Possibly....but the British solved the problem in the past by shipping them out to Australia.

Still seems to be doing it
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:41 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrWoo
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get English newspapers in Perth?
Just the Sun or the Mirror, I do miss reading them while having breakfast. No disrespect to the Aussie papers but I cant be bothered with them....they're full of boring stuff....like proper news

I dont even mind if they are a week or so late, is there a service thats posts them over, Mondays edition with the sport would be great to read on the weekend.

MrWoo

All UK titles are available from any decent newsagent (like me) only a few days late, the Daily Mail prints an edition in Australia every day and is widely available. Weekly editions of the Express, Telegraph, Times, Guardian are popular. Added to this are the Spectator and all weekly current affairs magazines, most popular weekly and monthly mags as well.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:43 pm
Australia's Doorman

Possibly....but the British solved the problem in the past by shipping them out to Australia.

Still seems to be doing it
As evidenced by the presence of your off-spring.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

As evidenced by the presence of your off-spring.
....and a few on this forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.