English newspapers

Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:51 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English newspapers

Originally Posted by Grayling
Maybe that is why they are popular with migrants to Australia
How do you know that they're popular with migrants to Australia. I'm a migrant to Australia - and so is my wife - and they're not popular with either of us. Are they popular with you?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Maybe that is why they are popular with migrants to Australia
Not any of the migrants that I know but then the ones I associate with have to have a brain and use it for their jobs.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by many posts on here there are quite a few 'functional illiterates'
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
How do you know that they're popular with migrants to Australia. I'm a migrant to Australia - and so is my wife - and they're not popular with either of us. Are they popular with you?
No...not with me.

I am a Times reader.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:00 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

No...not with me.

I am a Times reader.

Prefer 'The Sport' myself

Ding Dong!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Judging by many posts on here there are quite a few 'functional illiterates'
Products of the British education system myself included unfortunately.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by perksy
Prefer 'The Sport' myself

Ding Dong!!
The Daily Mail is, of course, popular with the racists, xenophobes and disaffected Tory migrants.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by isgraham
Products of the British education system myself included unfortunately.
Should feel at home in Australia then
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Should feel at home in Australia then
They use the British education system in Australia? Don't remember noticing that at my son's school ...
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

They use the British education system in Australia?
No....but things might improve if they did.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:19 pm
Australia's Doorman

No....but things might improve if they did.
Higher levels of bullying so they learn to 'stand on their own two feet'? Huge classes so they've got a wider pool of friends to pick from? Scanners at the main entrance to make sure they're not carrying guns or knives? Not entirely sure I'd want any of the those improvements at my son's school.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

Higher levels of bullying so they learn to 'stand on their own two feet'? Huge classes so they've got a wider pool of friends to pick from? Scanners at the main entrance to make sure they're not carrying guns or knives? Not entirely sure I'd want any of the those improvements at my son's school.
...there would be a lot less uneducated thicko's around though
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:24 pm
Australia's Doorman

...there would be a lot less uneducated thicko's around though
Yea, but if I'd wanted my son to be fully educated in knife-craft I'd never have emigrated.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Yea, but if I'd wanted my son to be fully educated in knife-craft I'd never have emigrated.
You could have gone to Melbourne or Sydney though.....he could learn to use a gun there.

Guns Seem to be more the 'weapon of choice' in Australia
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Come to Melbourne and read the Herald Sun - it's like the Sun, and Mail combined.

But with no tits on page 3.

Well, no real ones. Lot's of other people masquerading as tits, but not breasts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.