England is Feral!!

Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default England is Feral!!

Sorry, I could not resist it and sorry that I can't be that creative after a few glasses of yellow tail Merlot . I will leave this thread to roll. I know it will not go on as long as the Australia is feral thread started by the very odd person that went into 230 odd replies. But let's start the opposite to what the very odd chap was spouting on about.

I will start and keep to bullet points due to the Merlot.

Shocking traffic
Shocking weather
Traffic wardens
Speed cameras
Tony Blair
Shocking weather
Too many people
Too many rude people
Tony Blair
Winchester
Double yellow lines
Political correctness
Asylum seekers
Hampshire
Jobs worths
Council workers
Bob Geldoff
Roadworks
Harry Potter
Bin collectors
Manchester United (Joke)
Only 9 days of summer
NCP jobs worths
Heathrow parking police
Winchester

I could go on but my glass needs re injecting with Merlot. I will leave the rest of you highly intelligent and well informed people to enlighten us with your witticism.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:34 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: England is Feral!!

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Sorry, I could not resist it and sorry that I can't be that creative after a few glasses of yellow tail Merlot . I will leave this thread to roll. I know it will not go on as long as the Australia is feral thread started by the very odd person that went into 230 odd replies. But let's start the opposite to what the very odd chap was spouting on about.

I will start and keep to bullet points due to the Merlot.

Shocking traffic
Shocking weather
Traffic wardens
Speed cameras
Tony Blair
Shocking weather
Too many people
Too many rude people
Tony Blair
Winchester
Double yellow lines
Political correctness
Asylum seekers
Hampshire
Jobs worths
Council workers
Bob Geldoff
Roadworks
Harry Potter
Bin collectors
Manchester United (Joke)
Only 9 days of summer
NCP jobs worths
Heathrow parking police
Winchester

I could go on but my glass needs re injecting with Merlot. I will leave the rest of you highly intelligent and well informed people to enlighten us with your witticism.
You forgot the inability to get out of third gear in your car as you long to hit over 40mph behind one of the 31,000,000 cars on the road, seams to be very bad round Winchester
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
You forgot the inability to get out of third gear in your car as you long to hit over 40mph behind one of the 31,000,000 cars on the road, seams to be very bad round Winchester

My god you are soo correct, I forgot that there were that many cars on the road and all of them seem to be in Winchester. Does anyone actually live in Winchester, answers on a postcard please.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:51 am

My god you are soo correct, I forgot that there were that many cars on the road and all of them seem to be in Winchester. Does anyone actually live in Winchester, answers on a postcard please.
yeah da queen and she is so fit
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:01 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

These...

Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

My god, it has gone an hour and there have only been 3 replies

I knew it would not be as scintillating as the Aussie slag off but 3 replies in 1 hour is P.Poor people.

Do I take it then that the Y.U.K has suddenly become popular and yearned for after the ramblings of the very odd person yesterday.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Buttockup
These...

Well its well known that there are the chavs and chavs nots in th uk
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Buttockup
These...

That was my old bank manager. Nice bloke. :scared:
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:52 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Do I take it then that the Y.U.K has suddenly become popular and yearned for after the ramblings of the very odd person yesterday.
In my case no.
I like the UK but also like it here.
there will always be things and people who`ll piss you off where ever you are,
what`s important is how you deal with it.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with the UK one of the best countries in the world.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

yeh, that Bob Geldof really gets on my nerves.

Does he live in Winchester?

Old Apr 16th 2006, 4:46 pm
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Sh*t commute.
Weather
house prices
weather
stealth taxes
oh and did I mention the weather?
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United (Joke)

Your jealous cus Man utd are better then whatever team u support! lol
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:31 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

No Brownes Coffee chill
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Manchester United (Joke)

Your jealous cus Man utd are better then whatever team u support! lol

What Chelsea :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.