Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is This The End Of The Scottish Lassies Meets?

Is This The End Of The Scottish Lassies Meets?

Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:28 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is This The End Of The Scottish Lassies Meets?

OMG, just realised that since that first Scottish Lassies Meet, everyone's moved to Aus now except Sandra, Stella, Margaret and I. Sandra's about to head off next month, and Margaret is hoping to join her in December. Haven't heard from Stella for a while (heellooooo). Looks like come January, I'll be sitting in the Counting House freezing my tits off all alone while you are all off soaking up the good life

Another g&t please Mr Bartender hic
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is This The End Of The Scottish Lassies Meets?

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG, just realised that since that first Scottish Lassies Meet, everyone's moved to Aus now except Sandra, Stella, Margaret and I. Sandra's about to head off next month, and Margaret is hoping to join her in December. Haven't heard from Stella for a while (heellooooo). Looks like come January, I'll be sitting in the Counting House freezing my tits off all alone while you are all off soaking up the good life

not quite all alone, as I'll probably still be here for reasons explained earlier Hope when I have a drink it doesn't all spurt out my throat
We shall just have to find more scottish lassies to swell the ranks once more, but can you imagine the days oot we can have when we're ALL over in Aus :scared:
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sorchar
not quite all alone, as I'll probably still be here for reasons explained earlier Hope when I have a drink it doesn't all spurt out my throat
We shall just have to find more scottish lassies to swell the ranks once more, but can you imagine the days oot we can have when we're ALL over in Aus :scared:
Aw, thanks Sandra, Long Live The Scottish Lassies
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:28 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Gill, it will be our mission statement to 'retain and recruit' more scottish lassies.
We will just have to organise lots of meets and post them all over the joint to drum up interest.
I will do my duty up until i leave, and once there i shall keep you all a seat in the nearest pub
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:56 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Gill, it will be our mission statement to 'retain and recruit' more scottish lassies.
We will just have to organise lots of meets and post them all over the joint to drum up interest.
I will do my duty up until i leave, and once there i shall keep you all a seat in the nearest pub
Hi all I am more than happy to become a new recruit although will have to be an honorary scottish lassie as from manchester originally hope this OK as posted earlier not sure about sat 26th as yet, as I have family coming to visit so depends on their plans? I may be able to get away for a couple of hours if its still gonna be a lunch time meet. Anyway look forward to meeting you all soon.
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hi all I am more than happy to become a new recruit although will have to be an honorary scottish lassie as from manchester originally hope this OK as posted earlier not sure about sat 26th as yet, as I have family coming to visit so depends on their plans? I may be able to get away for a couple of hours if its still gonna be a lunch time meet. Anyway look forward to meeting you all soon.
Andrea
xx

Hi Andrea,

welcome to the gang! lok forward to meeting you sometime soon
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:40 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by acbh2
Andrea
xx

Don't let the family stop you, bring them with you
Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:44 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let the family stop you, bring them with you
Thanks Sorchar and Margaret will be good to meet you all glad to know I'm not the craziest drunk in Scotland! well I can't be can I after your posts

I could bring them as its just my brother and his GF no kids, but isn't it just ladies? Do I need to leave the brother
Look forward to meeting you all soon
Andrea
xx
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:22 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook

God will that have been a year already! Gill, I'm waiting for you so I can come and visit you all in Melbourne and we can do our Sydney weekend. Now that would be a meet! Don't know about soaking up the good life but with this heat I'll be soaking alright! See you when you get here.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

anytime i wake up and cant rmbr the night before, i claim never to drink again. but naw no u mads2, your up for another shwally already
Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:23 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

Jings, crivens, and help ma boab!

Ur aw a yoos comin oer tae Melbourne?

Ah'm jist aff tae alert the relevant authorities!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:32 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mackinnon

I wouldnae stop at the authorities....I'd tell em all! (Eh'v been oot wee them )....Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mackinnon

dont do it mate, you will blow your own cover