Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Email alerts when cheap flights are announced - can't find the website

Email alerts when cheap flights are announced - can't find the website

Old May 29th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Email alerts when cheap flights are announced - can't find the website

Hi
I used to live in the UK about 4 years ago and when we were emigrating I set up a fare tracker or email alert, as a flight was put on special or came down to the price the user wants to pay you get an alert.
Any idea which site?
I have registered with Emirates as I want to book my dad a flight from London to Sydney via Dubai but this website was really good and I can't find it. Basically you name your price and the website emails you when this price becomes available.
Thanks for your help, Tara
Old May 29th 2009, 12:59 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email alerts when cheap flights are announced - can't find the website

Originally Posted by ali south
Hi
I used to live in the UK about 4 years ago and when we were emigrating I set up a fare tracker or email alert, as a flight was put on special or came down to the price the user wants to pay you get an alert.
Any idea which site?
I have registered with Emirates as I want to book my dad a flight from London to Sydney via Dubai but this website was really good and I can't find it. Basically you name your price and the website emails you when this price becomes available.
Thanks for your help, Tara
http://iwantthatflight.com.au/FlightAlert.aspx
http://www.farecompare.com/
?
Old May 30th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Email alerts when cheap flights are announced - can't find the website

thanks
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

any other links appreciated, found one of the above hard to use and the other did not allow alerts from Lon to Syd
Thanks
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:19 am
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ali south
any other links appreciated, found one of the above hard to use and the other did not allow alerts from Lon to Syd
Thanks
http://www.cheapflights.co.uk/