Elves wanted

Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:20 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Elves wanted

Hi I don't know how you are all coping with the sorting out of houses shipping nurses registration etc etc but I seem to be falling further and further behind

wouldn't it be nice to wake up one morning and find the elves had sorted it all house decorated ready to rent, all excess sold and sorted

I'm dreaming of course

Kim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:59 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Elves wanted

Originally Posted by asher
Hi I don't know how you are all coping with the sorting out of houses shipping nurses registration etc etc but I seem to be falling further and further behind

wouldn't it be nice to wake up one morning and find the elves had sorted it all house decorated ready to rent, all excess sold and sorted

I'm dreaming of course

Kim

Ooh yeah, if you find the magic elves send them to me to help me get the house sorted
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:59 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dreaming of course

Kim
My elf's flat packing the dining room furniture as we speak
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:01 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
My elf's flat packing the dining room furniture as we speak
send him over here afterwards then, you can flatpack him if you like for cheaper posting

Kim
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:40 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I don't know how you are all coping with the sorting out of houses but I seem to be falling further and further behind
Same here . Have this massive "To do" list on what I need to do each day. Currently I am three days behind and only a week to go till the estate agents come round .

Kim,

if you meet the elves, please send them straight round to my house

Gina
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Same here . Have this massive "To do" list on what I need to do each day. Currently I am three days behind and only a week to go till the estate agents come round .

Kim,

if you meet the elves, please send them straight round to my house

Gina
I am getting weeks behind have visions of having to have a huge bonfire on the lawn day before I go

Kim
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I am getting weeks behind have visions of having to have a huge bonfire on the lawn day before I go

Kim
Do.Have a massive bonfire.It`ll save you doing so when you unpack this end!
Wish I`d been a little more ruthless.good Luck.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I have 2 Eastate Agents coming round on Monday to value my house, just so we know what kind of money we will have to go. One at 10am, the other at noon - fingers crossed they are kind to me

Lynn xx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

send him over here afterwards then, you can flatpack him if you like for cheaper posting

Kim
lol, done that - he's lost 2 stone, and the best bit is we don't have to rebuild him at the other side
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

here you go ......

S.
Attached Thumbnails Elves wanted-elvis_presley_on_stage.jpg  
Old Mar 29th 2007, 3:59 pm

[QUOTE=scott&rachel;4577762]here you go ......

Umm you missed the point there we want elves as in elves and shoemaker not bloody Elvis!!

Kim
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by herrchook
lol, done that - he's lost 2 stone, and the best bit is we don't have to rebuild him at the other side
he can have two of my stones!!

Kim
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=asher;4578385]
Originally Posted by scott&rachel
here you go ......

Umm you missed the point there we want elves as in elves and shoemaker not bloody Elvis!!

Kim
uh huh
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:11 pm

[QUOTE=scott&rachel;4578397]
uh huh
OOH NOOO can't get away from him anywhere!! spent 4 years being stalked by Elvis loving neighbour, and I mean stalked used to follow me , play Elvis love songs VERY loud (I was hard of hearing back then) throw condoms at my feet etc etc and he dressed as a wannabe Elvis

I HATE ELVIS

Kim
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

thats too bad baby ,

was you all shook up ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.