Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

electrician australia

electrician australia

Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

irish andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrician australia

Hi all,Im looking for a bit of advice on my big move to australia.Im hopefully moving over in may having applied for my residancy.Its costing me E4000 does this seem a bit much as im getting it through an agent here in ireland.Also Im an electrician and im worried there isnt much work out there for electricians.Thinking of either perth or Brisbane.Any advice would be great.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:08 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: electrician australia

Originally Posted by irish andy
Hi all,Im looking for a bit of advice on my big move to australia.Im hopefully moving over in may having applied for my residancy.Its costing me E4000 does this seem a bit much as im getting it through an agent here in ireland.Also Im an electrician and im worried there isnt much work out there for electricians.Thinking of either perth or Brisbane.Any advice would be great.
ave a butchers @ this to start with mate

Good Luck

Dougie
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with it. Just wondering tho - would you have to get an Australian licence or some sort of skills assessment to do electrical work over here?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Good luck with it. Just wondering tho - would you have to get an Australian licence or some sort of skills assessment to do electrical work over here?

Yes. All the info is in the link provided by Dougie