eeewwwww!!!!!

Old May 16th 2006, 9:08 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eeewwwww!!!!!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Mines in there as well

Your turn Tess..
can't find you Wend
Old May 16th 2006, 9:10 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
ive posted a picture of myself and tezza ( my daughter ) on my photo gallery
last barbie in oz sept 2005

so you know who your "talking to"

your turn tess

Awwwwwwwwe you both look cute, well your cute and your daughter is kool
Old May 16th 2006, 9:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
doesn't your daughter look like you !!!!!

poor kid hopefully she`ll grow out of it
Old May 16th 2006, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

can't find you Wend

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=500&page=1
Old May 16th 2006, 9:16 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

funny to think you've got a face
Old May 16th 2006, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
funny to think you've got a face

Did you think I was just a pair of hands
Old May 16th 2006, 9:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't your daughter look like you !!!!!

quick question

we all build up an image of people on the other side of the phone / web etc

do i look anything like you imaging or expected ??

regards Steve
Old May 16th 2006, 9:20 pm

quick question

regards Steve

Nop, i thought you were older
Old May 16th 2006, 9:20 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

quick question

regards Steve
actually yes, to me you come across fun, and you look to have a cheeky face, I mean that in a nice way
Old May 16th 2006, 9:21 pm
flirt

poor kid hopefully she`ll grow out of it
she's a very pretty young lady, I bet your proud of her
Old May 16th 2006, 9:22 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nop, i thought you were older

for the sake of argument
how old did you think i was ??
Old May 16th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quick question

regards Steve

Nope, not at all like I expected.
Old May 16th 2006, 9:24 pm
Worongary

she's a very pretty young lady, I bet your proud of her

dead right tess and unfortunately for tezz very very protective she`s only 13
Old May 16th 2006, 9:24 pm
flirt

dead right tess and unfortunately for tezz very very protective she`s only 13
omg she looks older
Old May 16th 2006, 9:25 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by WendyC
Nope, not at all like I expected.
sorry to disappoint you wends what did you have in mind ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.