Eastenders

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Newbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really nice
Default Eastenders

How up to date are the UK soaps?
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by Newbie13
How up to date are the UK soaps?
Dennis has just been murdered on Eastenders, so, back in January, I think? Not sure about Corrie, but its probably the same. We left Ireland in March this year, so I'm looking forward to start watching them again in a couple of months... Having said that, don't think I'll be watching them religiously like I used to do at home - better things to be doing here.....
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:17 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastenders

dot and Pauline are at the center of a lesbian story line at the moment...