Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Dying for a ......................

Wikiposts

Dying for a ......................

Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:45 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dying for a ......................

Packet of Pacers

Ok, what sweets do you miss that are no longer around?
Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:47 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dying for a ......................

and these - omg these were my favourite as a wee lassie, but i always used to buy the ones with the giraffe on the front

Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
omg...that takes me back to my childhood!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
omg...that takes me back to my childhood!
I know me tae - i loved them!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I know me tae - i loved them!
I suck the sugar crap shell off Galaxy Minstrels so the kind of taste the same......
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:09 am

I suck the sugar crap shell off Galaxy Minstrels so the kind of taste the same......
True that

Remember Treets? Basically just peanut m&m's though. Remember the Cabana chocolate bar - omg i loved those!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

True that

Remember Treets? Basically just peanut m&m's though. Remember the Cabana chocolate bar - omg i loved those!
omg...yes...and wham bars!!

oooh....and Whoppers! the sweetie kind not the boy toy kind! lol
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:14 am

omg...yes...and wham bars!!

oooh....and Whoppers! the sweetie kind not the boy toy kind! lol
Whoppers - ive just been talking to my oh about them - used to get them for 1p and if someone gave you 10p youd run round to the sweet shop all excited and ask for 10 whoppers - then stuff as many in yer mooth as poss
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:17 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Whoppers - ive just been talking to my oh about them - used to get them for 1p and if someone gave you 10p youd run round to the sweet shop all excited and ask for 10 whoppers - then stuff as many in yer mooth as poss
It wasn't just me then....

Highland Toffee bars were the best tho!

For 2p you could suck that thing for hours
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:24 am

It wasn't just me then....

Highland Toffee bars were the best tho!

For 2p you could suck that thing for hours
that's cheap for a good sucking aint it FK?

Mojo's were good too, remember those? The wee chewy things.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

that's cheap for a good sucking aint it FK?

Mojo's were good too, remember those? The wee chewy things.
You and your filthy mind!

Mojo's were great...i loves Walkers Carmels....50p for a big ****off bag...
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:30 am

You and your filthy mind!

Mojo's were great...i loves Walkers Carmels....50p for a big ****off bag...
Takes one to know one

I love those too!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Takes one to know one

I love those too!
My mind is a pure as driven snow

Reilly's Chocolate Toffee Rolls are another lost gem
Old Aug 17th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

rollos and floral gums.(dont see them very often),managed to get them in york last summer when we were over on holiday.lasted me the three weeks we had left there.anybody had parma violets? maybe showing my age
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:21 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

True that

They're selling Treats/Treets in Sainsburys @ the moment....tee hee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.