The "Dull" thread

Old Jan 21st 2012, 11:19 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Dull" thread

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
I have a really bad fever. So far 4 days and it's just relenting. I think it's dengue fever from the islands.

I might pop in and see the doctor next week.
slaps, don't mess around you need a blood count ASAP. Been there, done that, spent a few days in hospital and a year recovering.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 11:29 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
slaps, don't mess around you need a blood count ASAP. Been there, done that, spent a few days in hospital and a year recovering.
I hate doctors
Old Jan 21st 2012, 11:53 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I hate doctors
So do most men, but you gotta do it. Better safe than sorry and all that.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 12:01 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

I hate doctors
did you just have your prostate ^digitally^ checked?
Old Jan 21st 2012, 12:08 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So do most men, but you gotta do it. Better safe than sorry and all that.
The worry is I fly off on contract again at the end of this month. But I'm feeling better with each day.

Best bit was some brilliant periods of deleriums - class As wouldn't give you want I had.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 8:09 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

The worry is I fly off on contract again at the end of this month. But I'm feeling better with each day.

Best bit was some brilliant periods of deleriums - class As wouldn't give you want I had.
IME, and that of The Geek who had it at the same time, the fever comes and goes. It was only when his temp reached 41 that I persuaded him to go to hospital, where they took him straight in threatening blood transfusions, and I followed soon after. I'd had the worst headache in the world for over a week and tried cranial osteopathy and even had my skin scraped raw by my Chinese cleaner before I had my blood taken. With hindsight I was also delirious, as confirmed later by my mother who apparently got some very strange phone calls, but with him being in hospital and us just having taken in a new kitten I was trying to cope - until I got too weak and they kept me in after my morning blood test. We couldn't even clean our teeth in case we bled to death.

If it is Dengue, you'll probably be fairly weak for a month, but don't underestimate the time it can take to fully recover. Our hair started falling out and I ended up with a liver biopsy, because my immune system was already dodgy. The Geek had a worse dose but recovered better.

Oh and there's the rash - his feet were dark purple, and we both peeled.

Take my advice. Get to the doctor. And never share a hospital room with your spouse.

(IIRC there are 4 strains of Dengue. Once you've had one you won't get it again, but you can get a worse one.)
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 1:16 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Back to school ... a time for education and parental celebration.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Got to go to Pre-school for the pre term "get rid of all the spiders that have crawled into all the things in the shed", and a staff meeting discussing pedagogy and the new National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework, whilst on painkillers for a trapped nerve in the shoulder- I've had very bad sleep for the past 3 nights. I am going to the doctors afterwards - won't go at the weekend as they charge $150. I also have very itchy fly bites on my writing arm -didn't realise that flies could draw blood.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Back to school ... a time for education and parental celebration.
Back to 40 through school zones (just beware dull people).

The cops were trapping again today. (What's new)
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:42 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

- where are you anyway? and I hope you are ok.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

- where are you anyway? and I hope you are ok.
Wherever he is it doesn't seem to have t'internet
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Wherever he is it doesn't seem to have t'internet
Old Feb 14th 2012, 7:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bet he's got serious withdrawal symptoms
Old Feb 14th 2012, 8:40 pm
Auntie Fa

Tuvalu, I think.
Old Mar 10th 2012, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Off to mow the lawn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.