The Drop Bear Inn.

Old Jan 15th 2006, 11:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Drop Bear Inn.

Originally Posted by fireeater
Is that the double over Villa this year?
Yep
Old Jan 15th 2006, 11:49 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone about or do I have to prop the bar up all by meself
Old Jan 15th 2006, 11:54 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Anyone about or do I have to prop the bar up all by meself
I've just popped in - how you doing ?

..just need a drink and some entertainment now..

...........enter the first act.........
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:00 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I've just popped in - how you doing ?

..just need a drink and some entertainment now..

...........enter the first act.........

Why, hello there Caroline. How you going? Haven't spoke to you for ages.

What you having ?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

Why, hello there Caroline. How you going? Haven't spoke to you for ages.

What you having ?
Wine please

Been away to Brissie working for a couple of weeks so not been around - back now though

Hey, the day we got back to Melbourne was the first anniversary of being in Aus...........that was damn quick wasn't it !!!!!

How're tricks for you ?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:06 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, the day we got back to Melbourne was the first anniversary of being in Aus...........that was damn quick wasn't it !!!!!
Seems like a bloody lifetime to me
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Seems like a bloody lifetime to me
P.O
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:08 pm

P.O
Can't chat I'm off to bed
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Don't talk to me then
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:09 pm
GC family day carer

Wine please

Been away to Brissie working for a couple of weeks so not been around - back now though

How're tricks for you ?

Bloody hell, a year already :scared: Time doesn't half fly by. Up until a couple of days ago when people were asking us how long we'd been here we were saying about 3 months.then realised it's just over 4. And we're still at the MILs :scared:
Things are alright here. Had a very stressful couple of weeks over Christmas. Just before it was the 7th anniversary of my brother passing away, that made me feel really far from home. Then a very good friend of ours passed away early hours new years day. We had a plaque made up and had some 'alone time' when the funeral was being held.
The rest of the year can only get better. Oh, and I had a wisdom tooth pulled out on Wednesday $180 and my face has looked like half a chipmonks ever since
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:10 pm
GC family day carer

nighty night Fraser

Don't talk to me then
Tired mate, after staying up until 5.30 last night, boys had me up before 10

nighty night Fraser
Night Marie
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

Bloody hell, a year already :scared: Time doesn't half fly by. Up until a couple of days ago when people were asking us how long we'd been here we were saying about 3 months.then realised it's just over 4. And we're still at the MILs :scared:
Things are alright here. Had a very stressful couple of weeks over Christmas. Just before it was the 7th anniversary of my brother passing away, that made me feel really far from home. Then a very good friend of ours passed away early hours new years day. We had a plaque made up and had some 'alone time' when the funeral was being held.
The rest of the year can only get better. Oh, and I had a wisdom tooth pulled out on Wednesday $180 and my face has looked like half a chipmonks ever since
sorry to hear of you problems Marie.

Got a job this week.......not nursing !! Believe it or not - in a chess shop and running twice weekly chess tournaments in schools here in Melbourne (Carl is a chess coach for the same firm)
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Tired mate, after staying up until 5.30 last night, boys had me up before 10
Speak to you soon honey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.