Wikiposts

Dream men

Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:53 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Dream men

Right ladies, be honest, who's your man on BE

As you all know mine's (well just recently coz they change alot), has been Vash
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream men

Originally Posted by Margaret2

I haven't the foggiest - they should start selling themselves on here so that we can judge
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:06 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DebraH
I haven't the foggiest - they should start selling themselves on here so that we can judge

PMSL, that's an absolutely brilliant idea
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:10 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Dream men

Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:20 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Well I like Hutch's avators - does that count
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by sme

Can't remember what that looks like, am away to look
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:24 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Vash's cartoon alter ego is fairly cool too
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:24 am

Yep that count's, see that was one of the reasons i dreamt about vash
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:26 am

Is there a psychologist on here who can help me
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:27 am
sme
......in the sand !

Yep that count's, see that was one of the reasons i dreamt about vash

Depends on what the dream was about
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:35 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by sme
Basic laws of the universe
Okay. So I was having this conversation with the missus about farts on account of I had a spicy bolognese for lunch and the resulting smells were a bit on the potent side. So the missus said "There is no way you can claim that smell as your own, you should be standing trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity," and I said "It is a basic law of the universe - your own farts and poos smell bloody great to you - it's everyone else's that stink." And whilst she found it hard to believe that *anyone* could possibly have claimed ownership on the fart in question, she agreed that it was a universal law. So what do your reckon - what are the other great basic laws of the universe?

Funny how quickly you can go of someone!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 5:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Ahemmm
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
Ahemmm

Goes without saying soapy , but I'm probably old enough to be everybody's Granny
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:21 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dream men

Goes without saying soapy , but I'm probably old enough to be everybody's Granny
Give over Margaret, you're only 42!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Give over Margaret, you're only 42!

Right Soapy's out and your back in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.