Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Don't these people get bored? I know I am.

Don't these people get bored? I know I am.

Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't these people get bored? I know I am.

Hello there,

Let me start by saying, I love being on BE. Its a welcome distraction from other things and it has helped me A LOT over the last couple of years.

That said, it seems like there is a little group on here lately that seem to reduce every thread with smut and reference to shagging. Now, don't get me wrong, smut is up there with toilet humor on my list of acceptable things to joke about, and I love shagging BUT its getting me down a bit when most of the threads I read seem to trundle along quite well until the same names crop up and there you go, back to the same old comments and "carry on style" humour. Its getting really boring.

Now I know I'm not going to change their behavior with this thread, and accept that they will get on here and probably do the same as always just to make a point, but I was wondering, seriously, is it just me that has noticed this or is it bothering anybody else as well?

Oh, and this is not me being a troll either. I am not naming names and I hope that nobody else does either (or the thread will no doubt be closed), that includes dropping clues as to the identity.

If its just me, then I might have to consider joining another thread for a while till those people either move on or gain a wider range of subject matter!

Ren xx
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't these people get bored? I know I am.

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hello there,

Let me start by saying, I love being on BE. Its a welcome distraction from other things and it has helped me A LOT over the last couple of years.

That said, it seems like there is a little group on here lately that seem to reduce every thread with smut and reference to shagging. Now, don't get me wrong, smut is up there with toilet humor on my list of acceptable things to joke about, and I love shagging BUT its getting me down a bit when most of the threads I read seem to trundle along quite well until the same names crop up and there you go, back to the same old comments and "carry on style" humour. Its getting really boring.

Now I know I'm not going to change their behavior with this thread, and accept that they will get on here and probably do the same as always just to make a point, but I was wondering, seriously, is it just me that has noticed this or is it bothering anybody else as well?

Oh, and this is not me being a troll either. I am not naming names and I hope that nobody else does either (or the thread will no doubt be closed), that includes dropping clues as to the identity.

If its just me, then I might have to consider joining another thread for a while till those people either move on or gain a wider range of subject matter!

Ren xx
Im totally guilty as charged
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there,

Ren xx
If something really offends you, feel free to report it and we'll have a look It may be a thread like the one from a couple of days ao which we moved to TIO
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Poll, and I know that you would step in if it was reported, but its not really the thread subject thats the problem, its that it gets spoiled by the same people talking the same inane crap. I suppose I should start to report it when it happens but that somehow feels a bit childish in the context of just a few comments on one thread.

I suppose what I am commenting on is that, over lots of threads, the same people seem to do this.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you and to be honest if no one reports it, I tend to assume that no one is bothered and I just scroll past it all. I don't like to slap wrists if it appears that it's only me who's bothered - smacks of big brother if you see what I mean . It is boring but I assume it brings lightness to life for some people and who am I to rain on their parade?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:51 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there,

Ren xx

You mean me don't you?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:55 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
You mean me don't you?
Of course she does sweetheart - you being the ringleader
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:04 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Of course she does sweetheart - you being the ringleader

I'm not the ringleader. I'm just easily led.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:09 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:10 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
At last, something we can all agree on . . .
I prefer lovemaking, shagging is such a base description......
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:11 am
Account Closed

I agree with Renshen, some posters on here just lower the tone to an unacceptable level. Perhaps a gutter section for over 18's only where these miscreants can indulge their juvenile proclivities......?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by kporte
I agree with Renshen, some posters on here just lower the tone to an unacceptable level. Perhaps a gutter section for over 18's only where these miscreants can indulge their juvenile proclivities......?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:28 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

For once I am feeling rather smug. Normally I start going bright red with guilt when accusations of gutter talk are made on here, but I can proudly say that I have been clean for 3 and a half weeks now!

Hello BE, my name is Broad Shoulders and I am a sh!t talker!

Shower me with love people
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:29 am
Account Closed

Don't roll your eyes at me! Someone has to look at maintaining a reasonable standard on here.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:30 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Don't drop to his level SCG... your knees are already worn out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.